Site down?

Trolling_Farm

• Administrators

Sorry for the continued outages guys. If you know people are still getting that yellow cpanel page it is because the new ip is propagating. Sometimes I find switching browser or device seems to work (but don't quote me on this).

Sorry for the continued outages guys. If you know people are still getting that yellow cpanel page it is because the new ip is propagating. Sometimes I find switching browser or device seems to work (but don't quote me on this).

you can also try flushing your DNS cache

on windows from a command prompt

ipconfig /flushdns

on mac from a terminal

sudo discoveryutil mdnsflushcache

sudo discoveryutil udnsflushcaches

Could it be a PC user from reddit wanting to prove a point after you guys posted that you've "fully solved the DDOS problem?"

Maybe the user doesn't know that there's a difference between preventing DDOS attack from your router and instead assumed that the server router will be the Netduma R1 too? 
I would laugh out loud if that's the case.  :lol:

• Netduma Staff

Could it be a PC user from reddit wanting to prove a point after you guys posted that you've "fully solved the DDOS problem?"

Maybe the user doesn't know that there's a difference between preventing DDOS attack from your router and instead assumed that the server router will be the Netduma R1 too? 

I would laugh out loud if that's the case.  :lol:

Drift0r said this in reply to a comment on one if his vids:

372bafca23aaf7833f2b1ff56a98ed74.png

Don't know if that is true though :)

Archived