Life changing decisions

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

want to share my last month with you guys , woke up 20th April and thought you fat sod where are you going . Not really fat just a little podgy around the middle weighing 194 lbs 5ft 9 !! So I hit Amazon bought a cross trainer gave up smoking gave up fast food / coke / sugar and spent hours on the inter web educating myself !! Yes educating myself at 46 years . Anyway 1 month on and now at 178 lbs and can see signs of the 6 pack I had in my twenties ! Only slightly . Anyway I feel fantastic and will continue with my new lifestyle , I even think my eyesight has improved but unfortunately I still suck at COD even with Duma and my new streamlined Bod

• Administrators

Nice one mate-  very impressed. Please share all tips with Iain - I think my car's suspension might be giving out.

Seriously though keep it up - sounds like you're feeling a lot happier from it too and that's the main thing. GG.

Good for you man!  I know the "pre" feeling all too well at the moment.  Just had an MRI last week and am awaiting a surgery date.  Have a goal to drop about 40-50 pounds once I can actually lift something again.

I will be looking forward to updates on your progress.  And PLEASE share any info you have for us old guys, we need help too....LOL

JD

Good job man,if I can ever be of any help just let me know.What I tell the people I work with is to keep the goals small and attainable.And to go for daily wins meaning everyday you stick to your diet,that's a daily win.Everyday you work out,that's a daily win.And keep us updated on your progress

nice, i need to do the same. getting old sucks. i gotta drop like 60lbs  :wacko: played a bunch of tennis last week and knees didnt like that much. now need to get on the bike for more low impact cardio.

• 2 weeks later...

Good one Black OPs veteran, I am   (cough, cough) of age and have been a regular gym goes for around 40+plus year, or at least running, football, rugby, weights etc and you have done the hard part by taking the first step.

It sounds like you are well motivated, and fuzzy clam has given  good advice

If I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask :)

• 1 month later...

Final update guys now 168 and maintaining for the last 3 weeks . Feel strong and Fit gone from 34 waist to 30-32 depending on where I buy from . Didn't realise how expensive this would be . New suits for work shirts and jeans OMG. I look great according to my WIFE but she is biased

Final update guys now 168 and maintaining for the last 3 weeks . Feel strong and Fit gone from 34 waist to 30-32 depending on where I buy from . Didn't realise how expensive this would be . New suits for work shirts and jeans OMG. I look great according to my WIFE but she is biased Going away on holiday in 2 weeks and former fat boy will have no issue removing his shirt !! Still suck at COD though ! Thanks for your support guys

I have a feeling you'll actually enjoy spending money on some nice clothes now :D  Congrats!

Great job and remember when you get back from vacation get right back on your plan.As we all know going on vacation means letting go and enjoying yourself,food,drink etc...you earned it enjoy yourself

• 5 months later...

Final update guys now 168 and maintaining for the last 3 weeks . Feel strong and Fit gone from 34 waist to 30-32 depending on where I buy from . Didn't realise how expensive this would be . New suits for work shirts and jeans OMG. I look great according to my WIFE but she is biased

Final update guys now 168 and maintaining for the last 3 weeks . Feel strong and Fit gone from 34 waist to 30-32 depending on where I buy from . Didn't realise how expensive this would be . New suits for work shirts and jeans OMG. I look great according to my WIFE but she is biased Going away on holiday in 2 weeks and former fat boy will have no issue removing his shirt !! Still suck at COD though ! Thanks for your support guys

I think your clothes is very nice!!

Archived