DumaOS - Development Update

Netduma Iain

early closed beta are mostly the forum mods + 1-2 selected forum users mostly from the UK to reduce shipping costs if the router is bricked by the beta firmware

no infos or feedback should leak since itll be trusted users only, same for the january coal mine beta test

for most users the february open beta is where it starts to get interesting since itll also contain the new features :)

Is Duma also going to be using an updated router (hardware) with this new OS? or are they going to be using the same model Routerboard 951G???

I know the new OS can be used with the existing router, just wondering if the hardware will be updated as well.  Basically asking if a new faster router will also be released.

• Administrators

Is Duma also going to be using an updated router (hardware) with this new OS? or are they going to be using the same model Routerboard 951G???

I know the new OS can be used with the existing router, just wondering if the hardware will be updated as well.  Basically asking if a new faster router will also be released.

At the moment we're just focusing on improving the software as much as possible as that is what will make the most difference.

Hope this new update works, I have had netduma since March 2016. When using the netduma, Black ops 3 and infinite warfare are playable, but still having alot of lag. Hopefully it has capabilities to tune out lag itself or help identify if your speed is to fast or slow, to avoid lag compensation.

• Administrators

Hope this new update works, I have had netduma since March 2016. When using the netduma, Black ops 3 and infinite warfare are playable, but still having alot of lag. Hopefully it has capabilities to tune out lag itself or help identify if your speed is to fast or slow, to avoid lag compensation.

If you're having any issues please make a post including the screenshots from here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-and we'll be happy to help optimise as much as possible.

i know this new update will help the router itself is a dream come true for me, who games competitively and needs to eliminate lag, been a early adopter of the duma since the beginning would love to beta test.

Awesome to hear that!