3 Strike Policy

Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Hey everyone, as I am sure most of you are aware we have a fantastic community here. We want to preserve this as much as possible. 

There are times where people can get heated when you're having an issue with the router - we understand this. However, that doesn't give you a free pass to be rude to other members. 

We are now implementing a new 3 strike policy. If you are rude to anyone, whether that be an admin, mod or member you will get a warning. 3 warnings and you will be permanently banned. This will be easier to enforce once we upgrade the forum which will include warning points as well as a whole host of other goodies!

Happy gaming #DumaArmy!

I totally agree with this and fully support it as a member of this awesome community. My only concern would be that sometimes conveying your true emotions through text can often be difficult and as i have seen in some posts things can often get misconstrued.

I think a culprit for this often imo is Fuzzy Clam, i don't know the guy, but love his character and his posts, the guy is just so straight up, no bs (man after my own heart) but its so easy for his posts to come across like he's got his back up! On the flipside there are peeps that can seem overly negative and bashing of the product time and again which i think can draw out that strong response which doesn't help, but hey we are all human and made differently and should be able to express out true selves, right?

As long as its fairly implemented i am all for it. I do love being apart of this community :)

There always has to be one asshole in the group...I guess it's me.

Haha Dude, noway. Your far from an asshole in my opinion. I love your mantra, tell it like it is. A real mans man lol! I think your cool :) and always love reading what you have to say.

Haha Dude, noway. Your far from an asshole in my opinion. I love your mantra, tell it like it is. A real mans man lol! I think your cool :) and always love reading what you have to say.

No,as my fellow mods and admin will attest to I get to be the asshole.It's a lot better in this situation to not like one person as opposed to a whole group of people.

But thanks for the compliment and your honest opinion on how I come off sometimes... ;)

Hey everyone, as I am sure most of you are aware we have a fantastic community here. We want to preserve this as much as possible. 

There are times where people can get heated when you're having an issue with the router - we understand this. However, that doesn't give you a free pass to be rude to other members. 

We are now implementing a new 3 strike policy. If you are rude to anyone, whether that be an admin, mod or member you will get a warning. 3 warnings and you will be permanently banned. This will be easier to enforce once we upgrade the forum which will include warning points as well as a whole host of other goodies!

Happy gaming #DumaArmy!

Fuck you, fuck Netduma, fuck the community... Do I win? Lol just kidding, it's about time... Although I can see how people get frustrated when they are newbies and have everyone telling them 20 different things to do. No need to be rude to people just trying to help though.

Lol remember that one time some guy tried to sell his duma for full price after owning it for a year on here? He got so mad when someone told him he would never sell it for that, then gave him the car lot scenario. I died inside... he was an angry elf

Eh...I don't know if I want to claim that comment considering the thread I am in. Heh...that was classic but true.

I totally agree with this and fully support it as a member of this awesome community. My only concern would be that sometimes conveying your true emotions through text can often be difficult and as i have seen in some posts things can often get misconstrued.

That's what smilies are for :P :)

• Administrators

Good to see , although I don't see too much drama here, I'm sure this will prevent most people from arguing etc.

Does this apply to arguments in the shoutbox as well?

Yes it does. If anyone notices it you can point them here and if they continue just PM me when it happened and I can check the archives.