-
Posts
7652 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
131
Everything posted by Netduma Liam
-
Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!
Netduma Liam replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Netduma R2 Support
Sorry to hear this, I've responded to you in the other topic you commented on. If you wanted to return the R2, email us over at [email protected]. -
Fastest geo fencing router available?
Netduma Liam replied to Easygoing1's topic in Community Discussion
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know -
This Rapp Is Not Loaded Yet, please try again in a minute.
Netduma Liam replied to EOD's topic in Netduma R2 Support
I've sent you a PM -
DumaOS Mobile App Alpha - Now Available!
Netduma Liam replied to Netduma Alex's topic in DumaOS Mobile App
Welcome to the forum! Yeah it's back on Google Play Store, it never went anywhere on iOS. -
OK, looks to me like you've got CG-NAT there, if you check out the bottom of the guide Fraser sent you, I'd suggest contacting your ISP to see if they can opt you out of this.
-
Fastest geo fencing router available?
Netduma Liam replied to Easygoing1's topic in Community Discussion
OK great no worries, I think I've responded to your offline message this morning so let us know if you need anything else! -
Could you please take the AT&T out of passthrough mode and instead put the R1 WAN IP in the AT&T DMZ. Then make sure the WAN IP for the R1 is reserved from the AT&T interface so it won't change again in future. You may need to reboot the R1 after making these changes for your NAT type to then appear open.
-
OK, that will be the reason then. QoS is limiting your speed in order to ensure priority devices get enough bandwidth, you can set this to Auto-enable if you want to have your full bandwidth when not gaming.
-
Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!
Netduma Liam replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Netduma R2 Support
Adblocker relies on some of the features of QoS for inspecting traffic, in theory it shouldn't be too difficult to have Adblocker work independently of QoS so that's something we aim to do in future. -
Ping Heatmap suggestion/issue thread
Netduma Liam replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Netduma R2 Support
Can you both please go to the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap and hit Resync Cloud, it should be fine for you then. -
Thanks for the feedback, glad you're enjoying it!
-
I've responded to your other post, I'll leave this open for now in case any members of the community want to chip in.
-
As mentioned above, it's not the intended purpose of DumaOS and it's not something we've tested. Unfortunately you're not going to find the answer you're looking for on our forum. We'd suggest setting a radius in Geo-filter around your local country and ensure you're always getting connected to the lowest ping servers possible, that's how you'll get the best performance in game. Check out this guide for a detailed setup for Geo-filter: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter
-
OK sure, thanks for the feedback! You too.
-
We're still planning on releasing a fix to this in the next firmware, apologies that it's still not working for you!
-
Bricked XR500 AFTER firmware upgrade
Netduma Liam replied to MangaGurl's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Good work! So now you're running .10 after a factory reset, correct? Realistically, you should be able to update the firmware using the GUI like all other users can, if your troubleshooting does not enable you to do this, I'd still suggest pursuing the RMA route as Newfie mentioned.- 35 replies
-
- firmware upgrade bricked router
- bricked xr500
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!
Netduma Liam replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Netduma R2 Support
No ETA I'm afraid, it's an old Rapp and will need a lot of looking into to bring up to speed with the rest of DumaOS 3.0. I did take a look into it a little while ago, the frontend needs a lot of changing. We don't have anything like this in the roadmap as yet, do you have any ideas for Rapps you'd like to add? -
Bricked XR500 AFTER firmware upgrade
Netduma Liam replied to MangaGurl's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Good point from Newfie! How did you reset the XR? In the mean time I'll have a dev look into the captured outputs.- 35 replies
-
- firmware upgrade bricked router
- bricked xr500
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ping Heatmap suggestion/issue thread
Netduma Liam replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Netduma R2 Support
Where abouts are you located? What indicates that it's being located in Europe? -
Bricked XR500 AFTER firmware upgrade
Netduma Liam replied to MangaGurl's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Well done! It's very odd that only .56 will stick though. Did you factory reset between installing .56 and trying to upgrade again? If not I'd certainly suggest this as it means you can then start from a clean slate before the next upgrade.- 35 replies
-
- firmware upgrade bricked router
- bricked xr500
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Bricked XR500 AFTER firmware upgrade
Netduma Liam replied to MangaGurl's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Could you perhaps try using Windows TFTP instead? https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP- 35 replies
-
- firmware upgrade bricked router
- bricked xr500
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Oh awesome, thanks for letting us know and thanks to @e38BimmerFN for the great suggestion.
-
Good response from @e38BimmerFN, let us know and we can assist further! Do you still have remote support enabled? I'll need to chase up the dev again as they were so busy last time we requested it. I understand it's been some time since you reported this so I'll request it's looked at on a priority.
-
There's isn't yet I'm afraid, I'll put it on the roadmap to make sure it hasn't been forgotten though.
-
Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!
Netduma Liam replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Netduma R2 Support
This is something we've been pondering ourselves and we've been exploring some of these ideas somewhat recently. Geo-filter and Ping Heatmap have a close relationship and this is certainly something we want to take advantage of in upcoming firmware. While there's nothing concrete yet, I can say that we are planning on making some big changes to the two in terms of usability and functionality.
