Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Either this week or early next week, maybe both! Firmware will start coming out faster now getting all the issues sorted
  2. I've sent you all .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset There will be another update either this week or early next, maybe both, not sure yet. It's up to you, I've sent it to you anyway just in case. It's best to make a topic for any issues you're facing as I'll always reply there. I get so many PMs it's not feasible for me to answer them all
  3. I'd need more information before I could say this is a bug. Is it the only device losing internet or others as well? Did the ISP modem lose connection?
  4. As above, the ports are limited to 1Gbps
  5. To answer your questions: Primarily dedicated servers Yes as long as you are the party leader. As in if you finish a game and wait for it to queue up? It can't influence other people so they could stay or go You have to be the party leader to Geo-Filter otherwise you could be kicked Yes
  6. I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  7. I've sent you all .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset Sent to you also. Just for this version/versions that haven't been pushed to the router yet. I'll reply in your topic
  8. That's really cool, I have let the team know that different antennae have provided better performance so we can look into it.
  9. It's not a guarantee but as above it is likely to improve
  10. I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  11. Great to hear that, thanks for the update!
  12. Die genaue geografische Standortbestimmung ist ein ständiger Kampf und wird niemals 100 % genau sein. Wir tun unser Möglichstes, um sie so genau wie möglich zu machen. Ich werde das Team informieren, ein Cloud-Update dafür durchzuführen, und ich werde auch das Problem mit dem Planungs-Ping weiterleiten, danke für den Bericht.
  13. To answer your questions: For the previous versions of DumaOS you would maybe need to add the servers to your allow list. However, if you're using Geo-Latency on the Geo-Filter then you shouldn't need to do that at all - if you're not then you'd need to add them manually if we haven't covered them. No you don't No they don't need to match No you don't Could you clarify? You make an area and within that area games will be allowed, everything outside will be blocked It is if the server you were about to connect to was outside your radius I'd find some settings that work well for you and just have them permanently set so you can just jump on and play right away
  14. I've sent you both .23 via PM which has some Geo-Filter improvements, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  15. It is likely the priorities are affecting the speed test rather than it being a bug, I don't think SmartBOOST disabled would mean Ping Heatmap works, what are you seeing, no games to pick from to ping?
  16. It's something we're aware of but can you still see servers on the map and ping them successfully?
  17. I'd highly recommend doing a factory reset as it's a big firmware jump, it will eliminate remnants of any previous versions that are causing issues. We are of some issues around Ping Optimizer, Benchmark etc (they use the same servers for speeds) that we'll be sorting
  18. What do you mean you don't see it on the map exactly? That's correct for pre-installed, I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  19. Great to hear the firmware fixed it, thanks for the update!
  20. Click the icon top right of the interface then click update, upload the .sig file and you can upgrade from there
  21. If your ISP modem/router has WiFi, set it up so that it is in bridge or modem mode, you can also use the DMZ. Copy the WAN IP from the R3 (found in Settings > WAN) and enter it into the DMZ function on the ISP modem/router. You should get an Open NAT then.
  22. Yes if you disable filtering on the Geo-Filter for a specific device it will not filter for that device but you'll still be able to see and ping servers
  23. No not yet, the team will ensure stability on the R3 first before porting
×
×
  • Create New...