Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87510
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Can you not get open with just setting it to use the DMZ at all?
  2. Let us know how you get on, it's possible you'll still need to use DMZ/forwarding for the moment
  3. Did you try to reboot or factory reset while it was upgrading by any chance? Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 4 minutes before accessing the interface and see if it loads then please
  4. That's great to hear, thanks for the update!
  5. Split the bands, give 2.4/5GHz different names and apply - you'll want to connect to 5GHz specifically for speeds Use a WiFi analyzer to find the least congested channel and change to that Experiment with the widths to see what gives better results Ensure it's in an elevated position - not on a metal surface Ensure there aren't any electrical / wireless devices e.g headphones etc within close proximity ~3 feet if possible Set the antennae to this position _ | | _
  6. If you disable the Geo-Filter do you get the same error?
  7. While we've not specifically tested this device I suspect the Early Access firmware I've added you to will resolve this https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  8. Added you to Early Access, try that version instead https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  9. Are you able to load the System Information page correctly?
  10. Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/ Latest is .179 in Early Access
  11. Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  12. I think you'll need to contact them directly then, I'm getting the same error
  13. You're on a very old firmware, try this one here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/ We'll fix the Steady Ping re-enabling after reboot
  14. Disable GeoLatency Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0) Enable Strict Mode Disable Fast Search Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then.
  15. It doesn't apply to devices by default, you have to add the device specifically to it - have you done that? Add it and it should then work
  16. It's not a live service feature, so the issue would likely be on your side, what problem are you having?
  17. I believe so but I'm not sure if it's all the time - you should be able to set delivery options
  18. Glad to hear you were able to get an account! You're welcome!
  19. Likely because it hasn't got to their hub yet, keep checking the tracking and when it shows at the hub try it then
  20. Didn't think so but thanks for confirming, I'll let the team know again to see if we can get it resolved quickly.
×
×
  • Create New...