Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87510
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. I've given you Early Access, I'd suggest this version specifically so VPN works and see if it works with them using it on the router instead https://forum.netduma.com/topic/55102-early-access-firmware-r3-dumaos-40170/
  2. No time frame as it's complex but I did tell them again this week so hopefully we can get it sorted soon
  3. It's not the same issue, theirs was connecting, yours is failing. Can you try another config and see if that helps at all?
  4. I've responded in your other topic
  5. Did you change anything prior to that error appearing? The latest public firmware is here which may help:
  6. Domains, one per line, something like this should work: http://raw.githubusercontent.com/hagezi/dns-blocklists/main/domains/multi.txt
  7. Yes it should work for Rocket League, you can see the return terms here: netduma.com/terms
  8. Yes that's normal for France unfortunately, we're doing what we can to make it available there but it's not as straight forward as other countries
  9. Fair enough, thanks for letting us know, more updates will be coming soon
  10. Does OBS actually produce any of its own traffic? Is it not just facilitating you uploading to Twitch etc?
  11. We are aware Ping Optimizer/Speed Test isn't 100% reliable at the moment and it's something the team are working on. Those features can still work, it just may not be every time. In the meantime best to adjust Congestion Control manually in Ping Optimizer > Advanced.
  12. Grab the VPN logs and post them here please
  13. Right click the page, then go to Inspect (Element), on the window that appears click on the Network tab. Then click the checkbox to disable cache. Then click and hold the browser refresh button, and click Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Then see if it loads correctly please.
  14. I would have thought it'd be the VPN but disable UPnP on the R3, does it work then?
  15. Okay that's interesting, thanks, I can pass it onto the team and see what they make of it
  16. It's just a simple .txt file - there are lists out there you can find and then add that will probably have the entries you're wanting already included, could save you some time.
  17. Don't worry, we'll get it sorted, if you disable IPv6 in LAN/WAN it may help it work in this instance
  18. Glad to hear you were able to get it sorted, thanks for the update!
  19. Haha well I'm glad it's working for you!
×
×
  • Create New...