-
Posts
87510 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1947
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
NEW XR700 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.363
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Alex is away at the moment but I'll chase him for this, it's likely the 700 is running an older cloud version - there isn't a singular cloud all the platforms pull from so they need to be updated manually. But yes as above that's how it should work as that's when you're actually gaming. -
CPU usage doesn't look too crazy but thank you I will pass this on.
-
Keyword Blocking XR1000 V1
Netduma Fraser replied to BSilverthorn's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
As far as I am aware it only ever blocked HTTP sites not HTTPS and given everything runs through HTTPS now that's probably why it isn't working -
Does seem like an auth issue but can you provide the config you're using please?
-
Do keep in mind that forcing servers on the other side of the world isn't the intended purpose of the router and so while it can be possible, we can't guarantee it as the purpose it to force the closest servers possible for the lowest ping. Having it set up this way, what is happening exactly, are you getting games but they're still in Aus or it's preventing you getting any games at all?
-
Yes they've suggested a replacement on this occasion, please email [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number and we can arrange a replacement for you.
-
Could you expand on what you mean exactly? What happens precisely if you don't restart it?
-
BRING BACK SHARING BANDWIDTH TURN OFF OPTION PLEASE!
Netduma Fraser replied to JesusISmyKiNG84's topic in Netduma R3 Support
As Fuzy mentioned it does this automatically and you can reserve bandwidth but it's not a hard limit. Your issue is something Congestion Control was designed to prevent happening so if that's not happening it's not because of a missing feature. What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode. Are ALL devices connected to the R3? How do you have Congestion Control set? -
Yes allowed servers can be connected to regardless of your Geo-Filter settings
-
There isn't really a set way to force a strict NAT given it's usually indicative that your setup isn't right and you are normally trying to achieve the opposite. As above, disabling UPnP, not using the DMZ or port forwarding, taking the R2 out of the DMZ on your modem if applicable could help but again there is no guarantee and other than that I can't think of a specific way.
- 8 replies
-
- call of duty
- warzone
- (and 4 more)
-
Do make a topic and we can help
-
I don't believe so, I think with the CoD beta tomorrow that they'll be focusing on that first, I will remind them though that this game is available for them to test.
-
You needed to have signed up here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/ and I can't see you on that list which is why you haven't been added. I have added you now though, you should have access.
-
Where I Can Download 4.0.272 Firmware
Netduma Fraser replied to Maya Hristova's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Added you both -
I've responded to your email, we can continue there
-
Server update in eFootball 2024 ping heatmaps
Netduma Fraser replied to euphidra's topic in Netduma R3 Support
We don't have any ETAs, I would think in a few weeks -
Still triangles, you can check the legend in the settings menu on the Geo-Filter page
-
The only thing there really is DHCP lease so set some reserved IPs for the most affected devices on the router and see if it happens again please
-
Where I Can Download 4.0.272 Firmware
Netduma Fraser replied to Maya Hristova's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Added! -
There are many servers clustered in a singular location so keep denying them - it is possible the game is using relay servers which we'll have to look into
-
It's the same scenario, you should see blocked icons on the map or icons that you'll need to click on to add to the allow list
-
Server update in eFootball 2024 ping heatmaps
Netduma Fraser replied to euphidra's topic in Netduma R3 Support
He's away currently but is working on a big cloud update, I will make sure it's in it
