Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87510
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Could you try the latest Early Access build and see if it works better then please?
  2. You should be able to find some influencer codes online that you can use but I don't have a specific code I can provide
  3. What firmware version are you on currently?
  4. You need to switch to the device view at the top as well
  5. Haha no worries at all, glad it's working. If you're interested the browser will have a time out and requires you to re-authenticate, on the app we don't require that.
  6. Great to hear that, yes that is the current latest
  7. Once we've whitelisted the server you wouldn't need to have the Ireland server in your own allow list or covered at all. Thanks! I've not seen that happen before but are you using the Safari browser to access the interface when that happens? If so, download the DumaOS app, does that resolve it?
  8. If you switch to devices on SmartBOOST and add the consoles then play, does the console show in the middle?
  9. I did, he'll be back on Monday
  10. There wouldn't be a specific reason, just the servers you were covering most likely. I believe the auth servers for the US are on the West Coast.
  11. Does it show with more than 0.01 Mbps being used? Could you provide a screenshot of what it looks like when actually playing please?
  12. When you're playing does Gaming show up in the middle?
  13. Okay Steam then please, I realize that but you're rebooting the game in this instance so if you close steam as well including from the system tray
  14. Reboot the orange box, wait 2 minutes then reboot the R3, wait 4 minutes then access, do you have internet then?
  15. Great thank you!
  16. It's not available and will not be available on the XR range as it won't be getting DumaOS 4
  17. I've given you Early Access, could you try the firmware there please and see if it is more consistent for you? https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  18. How have you setup SmartBOOST exactly? Feel free to provide a screenshot
  19. That's great thanks for confirming, that will be an authentication server that requires whitelisting, once we've done that (now you've done that) you should be able to filter selecting the servers you want.
  20. Can you grab the logs from the troubleshooting page when it happens again please - prior to rebooting
  21. Do the same please but also close the battle.net client down please on the PC then start it up again, in theory that should trigger it to request the ports
  22. From what someone else has mentioned it may be the cause of a server in Ireland being blocked, if you allow that when it appears blocked it should work
  23. Fuzy should be able to help in this regard but I will be checking in on the topic in case I'm needed, likely PPPoE as mentioned would be needed here.
×
×
  • Create New...