Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. I've given you Early Access, please try the firmware there and see if it works better please https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  2. Just to clarify, you're allowing the area of Japan which seems to handle the relay and than allows you to then force the server you want to play on to wherever you want?
  3. I think you'll need to be on the beta firmware, please re-upgrade and check again
  4. Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/
  5. Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/
  6. Keep scrolling down and the button should become viewable
  7. Good to hear, do let us know any feedback you may have.
  8. There isn't anything there to indicate why it may not be working, could you add another device to the VPN and see if you notice the same thing?
  9. Go to https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/ and check the pinned topic for the firmware
  10. Click Advanced on that screenshot there and skip through until you get to the interface. Then reboot your modem, wait 2 minutes, then reboot the R3, wait 4 minutes and see if you have internet.
  11. Added
  12. Zippy is the resident Halo player here so he speaks wisely. If you're going to use the Geo-Filter then you'd have to use Geo-Latency, it's just not likely to work otherwise given their changes.
  13. The V2 is the same as the V1, there was a CPU shortage so they had to make a new one with a comparable CPU, that's the only difference. There aren't any conspiracies going on, if I knew why it took so long I would say. When I have more information I will provide it.
  14. No there isn't, exitlag changes your routing to the game server, this isn't something we can do - you're essentially using a VPN
  15. Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  16. Quite possible a newer cloud update caused an issue on it due to incompatible firmware, it would be best to upgrade it back to 3.0.
  17. If that's the case then yes, in theory it should work absolutely fine but I can't guarantee it, we haven't had too many people in that situation
  18. Ideally if you can grab the log when the issue next happens that would be really helpful so we can see what may be happening.
  19. Have you got it set to automatic network settings for ethernet? Have you tried with a different cable/port? Have you blocked the device on the Device Manager?
  20. The game doesn't use P2P so those servers will actually be misclassified as peers. Given you're on that pre DumaOS version I doubt you'll be getting the latest cloud updates that would fix that.
  21. That's entirely up to NG, as far as I am aware it was/is going to be, I just don't have a timeframe on that.
  22. Hello, welcome to the forum! | am I able to buy a Netduma, plug it into the Ethernet port in my room and then connect it to my PC, even though I cannot access my main router settings? Yes you can do that which would then allow you 4 devices to connect via ethernet and then provide WiFi for any other devices like your phone. | Would I still be able to access the features of Netduma without any issues? So a bit of a yes/no/maybe answer. The Geo-Filter would work absolutely fine, no issues there and will allow you to then force the closest servers possible which may help improve your game experience. It sounds like you don't have many devices if you're just plugging the PC directly into the wall so it may not apply much to you but QoS wouldn't be very effective as it can't control the entire network (the other residents in your building). So if you just want it for the Geo-Filter and WiFi, Adblocker etc then it will work just as well on a normal connection, you just wouldn't be able to use QoS with much affect. Then again it also depends on how the internet in your building is setup, e.g. if they have a 10Gbps network and everyone has a hard limit of 100Mbps each that no one else can steal away from you then QoS would work as it is effectively controlling the entirety of the connection available to you but if it's a free for all then no.
×
×
  • Create New...