DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta!

Netduma Luke

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, gkontos10 said:

Heeeeeyyyyy i just got my email for upgrading 😊😎

Just a question 

I suppose to connect through a pc wired to R1 in order to make the upgrade? 

Or i can do it also through wireless connection?? 

You should be able to do either but we recommend doing it on a wired connection :)

Hello all !! Long time, no see 🙈

Great to hear the news about the Open Beta, well done to ALL Staff and Testers @ Netduma,

Sorry I haven't been around for a long time now. I gotta be honest, I got sick of the way the forum was going with all the negative comments & ranting. It was a really friendly forum in the early days which I miss dearly. I thought some views, opinions & stick thrown at Netduma was way over the top and it was obviously unworthy to reply to these individuals as the topics were taking upto 50+ pages of ignorance.I hope the trend goes back to how it was previously now that the DumaOS has been released for the R1.

There's no dust at all on my R1, I've been enjoying it since I first purchased in early 2015, over-testing it to see what works best for provider, connection type & location, I enjoyed throwing time into it which paid off. It was also great to help out new users on different formats once I knew what I was doing myself, it was like a family back then.

Good luck in the future with further releases/add-ons etc etc and here's hoping that you have achieved the success you deserved from day one  🍾🎆😎

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, Netduma Admin said:

First batch has gone out. We received SO many sign ups within the first few minutes, so apologies if you didn't make it on this first set. (Please check your spam folder just in case it's in there).

Once we know everything is stable we will add the next batch and repeat, until we reach full rollout.

If you are fortunate to be on the first set and have the firmware, please let us know how you are getting on in the dedicated subforum: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/105-dumaos-on-netduma-r1-support-open-beta/

I am just curious though, How many batches will there be and whats the wait time? Will there be a few weeks in between each batch? I just signed up a little later then the other ...does that mean it could be like December before my batch gets reached?

3 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

You should be able to do either but we recommend doing it on a wired connection :)

Jack i have big problem 

I upgrade my router to duma os 

But i get really slow speeds 

Am paying for 100 upload and 10 download 

But i get max 25

What settings i have to use in order to get full speed? 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, gkontos10 said:

Jack i have big problem 

I upgrade my router to duma os 

But i get really slow speeds 

Am paying for 100 upload and 10 download 

But i get max 25

What settings i have to use in order to get full speed? 

Please make a new topic for your issue. Its really hard to keep track in a topic like this.

18 minutes ago, Adnin said:

How do you know if link is official

I have 2 that where sent to me 

This is not a game.

As above, we send it to the email you signed up on the form with. For a start people shouldn't be sending it when we specifically asked people not to. Who sent it to you?

Fraser I am you 

This type of file can be harmful

I can't believe it people just be patience.also need to know if these links are official and how do you know if they are.

4 hours ago, Racer15crx said:

singed up an hour after it was announced. must have been a ton of people to sign up within that time. sadly no email yet.

Check your spam. I signed up the minute it was announced and it took me a while to realise the email was hiding in my spam box because I never look in there LOL

5 days Now still no firmware just 2 boot leg ones from PM's this is just horrible.not you guys  netduma team but from going to 😎😁😱to 😟😞😭 from a PM's

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jedi4ya said:

So it will be out for everyone next month? we hope ya😓

We're making good progress so far! Please be patient.

• Netduma Admin locked, unlocked, locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic