Black Ops 3

Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Hey everyone, two things:

Hosts outside radius - We know how to resolve this and we will put it into the upgrade.

We have figured out how to optimise the Geo-filter better than ever before! We believe BO3 will be super smooth and working really well once this has been done.

Stay tuned to the forum, we hope to get this cloud and fix out to you by the end of the week if all goes well. 

I'm delighted you guys are getting on top of this horrible situation with black ops 3. Will what you are doing help with the lag compensation that is so unfair with bo3, cause alot of 

people i know are finding this game ruining including myself. Got exceptional on all the tests done through the duma and my bufferbloat is A rating.

Hosts outside radius - We know how to resolve this and we will put it into the upgrade.

We have figured out how to optimise the Geo-filter better than ever before! We believe BO3 will be super smooth and working really well once this has been done.

Stay tuned to the forum, we hope to get this cloud and fix out to you by the end of the week if all goes well.

I am excited! :D!

So this happened. Set ping to 20ms & boom.12242256_10205076134532142_1116575664_n.

The servers are being quite weird these past few days.  On launch day they were solid, as well as the day after.  But this week they've been a real mess.  I'm hoping it gets corrected soon, because it was so bad last night that I had to just give up and start the single-player campaign instead.

(aside: yeah, I'm still here.  Been too busy to play or post lately, but just this morning I strung more CAT5e for a new setup with the NetDuma dedicated to my gaming PC)

So this happened. Set ping to 20ms & boom.

Setting the ping assist to 20 means if there is a host outside of your geo filter boundary it will let you connect.

Inside your geo-filter the host can have any larceny at all , it should not be that high but if the server is overloaded then it could well be.

I have been connecting to the south UK server and it is defiantly overloaded at times.

Setting the ping assist to 20 means if there is a host outside of your geo filter boundary it will let you connect.

Inside your geo-filter the host can have any larceny at all , it should not be that high but if the server is overloaded then it could well be.

I have been connecting to the south UK server and it is defiantly overloaded at times.

yeah I know. I edited the post to be more accurate.

• Netduma Staff

So this happened. Set ping to 20ms(outside of filter was the jost location) & boom.

It was probs not joined due to ping assist and instead due to the Bops3 GeoFilter problem. That should be fixed in an upcoming update :)

That's why we love you guys,always putting that extra effort into making a great product even better.And all I can say is thank god cuz my KD is about .45 at the moment and I'm not exactly slaying people out.

Please release the beast as the squirrels in my yard are tired of me taking my frustration out on them by shootin'em and I'm running out of critters to shoot.Don't want to have to turn to people as I'm pretty sure that would be frowned upon... ;)

Awesome news guys! See this is why you DD's(Duma Devs) keep winning awards! Wether it works for everyone or not, no other company out there that sell routers support and dedicate as much time and effort as you guys!.

I have to say on the black ops front, the first 24 hrs on the UK dedi were awesome, since then very inconsistent, but after looking at raddys post earlier I moved geofs home to France and he was loving it all evening :).

Now the trick is to see if it still plays the same tomorrow.

I live in panama city panama near central america. the closest server that it connects me too is around Tampa area or orlando or sometimes in miami. the connection is ok, I wish i could connect to people here in panama but the netduma seems not to ever find anyone here to connect too, the wiered thing is that alot of people here inpanama are playing Black ops 3 thousands upon thausands. the lowest ive been on ping connected to those servers are like 50 to 60 miliseconds and games have been fun but could be better. but like you guys say, my K/D has lowered alot the past 3 days do to ugly looking jumping jacksin ping. Cant wait for that 1.03.5 update Netduma. thanks for everything you guys have done to please us gamers :)

Netduma works fine only for playing alone.

When u play with friends from all europe in a party

U are then badboy in the lobby and no games found.

Why why why why why why how to fix that?

Any update for bo3?

People selling netduma away?

Why why why why why?

We need simple solution for that mr.NetDuma R1

Netduma works fine only for playing alone.

When u play with friends from all europe in a party

U are then badboy in the lobby and no games found.

Why why why why why why how to fix that?

Any update for bo3?

People selling netduma away?

Why why why why why?

We need simple solution for that mr.NetDuma R1

You have to be the host of the party lobby with the netduma geo-filter on and add your friends to the allow list by starting a private match and click on the circles and add them.

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

Then host the lobby and search for a multiplayer match.

Thanx Zennon

I hit the thumb up and is thorn down WTF?

Any way I check this setings tonight.

Any more tips to solve my problem ???????

Thanx 100%

It shows a thumbs down when you have thumbs up on your phone but it is actually a like.

Try them settings and get back to us.