NETDUMA hate!

Pro Innocence

I gotta ask am I the only one who actually gets annoyed by people who diss the duma?

I mean Twitter is the worst for stupid uneducated people to diss the duma and the hard work you guys put in! You handle it well and i take my hat off to you but man I gotta hold my self back sometimes! I am not the one to lower myself to online bitching but tonight it actually really annoyed me!

How anyone can think this is a joke of a product and diss it without even opening a link to read about it and comparing the new anti spike and jitter to a average routers QoS is beyond belief!

Is the duma army with me on this one? XD!

Sorry guys I just had to vent!

one day soon these people will eat there words and I can guarantee they will be purchasing this product at some point! They should be refused ;)!

Just let them spit their hate.  I have never understood people who will 100% degrade a product and have no firsthand knowledge of how it works.  Just think of it this way Pro Innocence if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have any faces to rub it in. :)

I just take it for what it's worth. Nothing. The jealousy is so thick thou can cut it with a dull rock.

Where do you think the term Internet Warrior came from in regards to competitive gaming? Some teams were running Nighthawk Routers and some had really great, low ping internet, but the rest were like us, out in the cold not knowing the secrets.

If any of those peeps had found NetDuna first, and had the money, they would be rocking it now and laughing.

Don't blame the invention for advancement just because you can't afford it.

i have found that most people on twitter are uneducated and that is what happens when you are talking to or reading uneducated people's material. This product is quite nice compared to the absolute garbage i have purchased in the past.

Tyler

• Administrators

Twitter can definitely be annoying sometimes but then you get those people that don't know much about it, they ask a question and you answer it/provide them with more info and they genuinely get it and are super excited, then it makes all that hate etc worth it :)

Archived