Adding New Games and Applications to DumaOS

14 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

Are you looking at the live data? Sometimes it doesn't pop up there though it shows active on the favorites though now you can clearly see it if you go to stats for nerds and can double check looking at network monitor as well though if it like that....that weird you run ppoe or dhcp? I run the same console so wouldn't know how that wouldn't translate 😂

im not reading all that

• Application name: Ghost of Tsushima
  • Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5
  • Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine ---- This one took a while matches are goddamn long about 15-20 minutes

Ghost of Tsushima# 1 Story Mode.pcapng Ghost of Tsushima# 2 Story Mode.pcapng Ghost of Tsushima# 3 Survival Mode.pcapng

• 2 weeks later...

@Netduma Alex

• Application name: Realm Royale
  • Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5
  • Any other comments: Not detected I've reported this previously repeating it again with additional captures

REALM ROYALE SOLOS #1.2.pcapng REALM ROYALE SOLOS #2.pcapng REALM ROYALE TRIOS #2.1.pcapng

• 2 weeks later...
  • Application name: Elder Scrolls Online
  • Device type used for capture: PS5/Windows11-Switch(Port Mirroring)
  • Any other comments: Using a switch with PS5 as 192.168.50.122 address. I swapped between several characters and locations to get a good idea of ports/data. 

ElderScrollsOnline_capture_several_locations.pcapng

@TrayDayLooking at the log I just see chrome cast and google and at the end some ps5 unless I am legally blind it should say the game name somewhere that one reason I didn't use a switch in my case since it would get other info you even see a printer at some point 😂

42 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@TrayDayLooking at the log I just see chrome cast and google and at the end some ps5 unless I am legally blind it should say the game name somewhere that one reason I didn't use a switch in my case since it would get other info you even see a printer at some point 😂

Lol. Yes. That's why I tried to minimize as many applications running on the PC as possible.

• Application name: DayZ
  • Device type used for capture: PC
  • Any other comments: Apps worked at the time of recording: Steam and DZSA Launcher.

I also requested on July 2 to add game Squad and pinned captures with it. I really love work and things you guys do but at the same time you are saying that it's quite easy to add games to sqos if you're following guide. Why it's taking so long? I'm just wondering, no push at all.

dayz1.pcapng dayz2.pcapng

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
34 minutes ago, LF_Khalifa said:

When games will be added to DPI engine? I mean already submitted captures in this post and previous one. Or you guys trying to make tool which will learn and add games in DPI by itself?

It's when Alex has a chance to do so, I will nudge him to get caught up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Application name: Paragon: The OverPrime
  • Device type used for capture: PS5 Using a Switch. PS5 as 192.168.50.122
  • Apps running at time of recording: Maybe pingplotter, sideloadly, chrome/firefox

Game 1 and Game 2 I believe were against bots, but it was still showing server ports, and Game 3 was full on PVP.

Paragon_The_Prime_PS5.pcapng Paragon_The_Prime_PS5_Game2.pcapng Paragon_The_Prime_PS5_Game3.pcapng

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
27 minutes ago, JESUSHEALYOU said:

hi can you help me i try all i cant get it to work  game is new world from amazon i cant get it recognized in tab where are games plz help

new woorld.pcapng 17.85 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the capture, I've replied to your other topic.