Adding New Games and Applications to DumaOS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Application name: My Hero Ultra Rumble
  • Device type used for capture: PS5/Windows 11 (with switch)
  • Any other comments: 1 game is against AI, Four with Human Player Matches

MyHeroUltraRumble_CPU_1.pcapng MyHeroUltraRumble_VS_1.pcapng MyHeroUltraRumble_VS_2.pcapng MyHeroUltraRumble_VS_3.pcapng MyHeroUltraRumble_VS_4.pcapng

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Jeofel08 said:

How to capture mobile games?

There are instructions here that should still work for mobile games: https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000076099-how-can-you-get-your-game-supported-in-dumaos-quicker-

Thanks to everybody who sent in captures recently. We've got them, and we're working on them.

Expect improvements to Hi-Rez games very soon, and iRacing support.

Haven't got round to looking at My Hero Ultra Rumble yet, but it's on the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Application name: Killer Instinct
  • Device type used for capture: Windows 11 PC / PC platform
  • Any other comments: Killer Instinct migration to PlayFab caused some issues with DPI. Providing performance test run, searching for lobbies, three matches.

KI_Match_1.pcapng KI_Match_2.pcapng KI_Match_3.pcapng KI_searching_match.pcapng KI_searching_match2.pcapng KI_searching_match3.pcapng KI_Update_performance_test.pcapng

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
9 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma Alex@Netduma FraserFalse positive detected Call of Duty: Mobile is detected as PUBG: Battlegrounds

9 hours ago, DARKNESS said:
  • Application name: Call of Duty: Mobile
  • Device type used for capture: MAC OS/IOS APPLE
  • Any other comments: Just adding the IOS version for extra data in comparison I already have provided the Android Version

COD MOBILE #1 IOS.pcapng 12.63 MB · 0 downloads COD MOBILE #2 IOS.pcapng 13.12 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks will pass them on!

• Application name: PUBG Mobile
  • Device type used for capture: MAC OS/Android
  • Any other comments: New game for the DPI Engine adding the capture because certain users keep requesting for it to be added

PUBG MOBILE #1.pcapng PUBG MOBILE #2 pcapng.pcapng PUBG MOBILE #3 pcapng.pcapng

@Jeofel08Yeah just give me a couple of hours just to add I am just the capturer-assistant and not affiliated with netduma and there are certain games that have encrypted traffic and that means they just can't be added but having a capture typically means it can be added/has higher chance if @Netduma Fraseror@Netduma Fraserlike to clarify certain information your welcome to do so.

• Application name: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
  • Device type used for capture: MAC OS/Android+IOS
  • Any other comments: New game for the DPI Engine 3 captures on IOS and 1 in android

Mobile Legends #1 IOS.pcapng Mobile Legends #2 IOS.pcapng Mobile Legends #3 IOS.pcapng Mobile Legends #1 Android.pcapng