Adding New Games and Applications to DumaOS

@Jeofel08Took me quite bit retarded mac didn't want to let my android connect to the wifi so I had to just use an iPhone connected straight to it in short lan connected method that only works on IOS so I only got one capture for android though looking at the udp logs there pretty similar regardless.

@Jeofel08Possibily though like any other platform there are different ports and it is based on traffic though I don't think there that far apart as they have all the same info it just on different captures you can see different ports being used well whenever they update the DPI I'll test it though it been quite a while since the last update about 2 months ago and the XR1000 still pending to get it list updated since it been outdated for ages.

Genshin Impact Mobile IOS #1.pcapng Genshin Impact Mobile IOS #2.pcapng Genshin Impact Mobile IOS #3.pcapng

When a new game capture is posted here, does it get added to the same place that the Geo Filter syncs? is that how this works? Do we know which games are included?

9 hours ago, MikeWilde said:

When a new game capture is posted here, does it get added to the same place that the Geo Filter syncs? is that how this works? Do we know which games are included?

No that just added to the DPI that how it able to detect the games your playing if your referring to the syncing process to get the latest version of the DPI that would be device manager were you need to sync up. You can check the games included by going to smart boost then selecting add and checking the gaming category.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, MikeWilde said:

Exactly as above. You can check in the Gaming group on SmartBOOST what has been added

• Application name: Apex Legends
  • Device type used for capture: Windows 11 - PC
  • Any other comments: Apex Legends Ranked Games. Apex Legends, For Ranked seem to use one server for the west coast, one for the east coast. Similarly, can also be said to Europe as well. For example, USA West coast seem to always use 162.254.195.0/24. Using Valve servers, it seems.

ApexLegends_OREGON_1.pcapng ApexLegends_OREGON_2.pcapng ApexLegends_OREGON_3.pcapng ApexLegends_OREGON_4.pcapng ApexRanked_FRANKFURT_001.pcapng ApexRanked_FRANKFURT_002.pcapng ApexRanked_LONDON_001.pcapng ApexRanked_LONDON_002.pcapng ApexRanked_NEWYORK_001.pcapng ApexRanked_TEXAS_001.pcapng ApexRanked_VIRGINIA_001.pcapng ApexRanked_VIRGINIA_002.pcapng

@TrayDayIns't that already detected my guy? Also servers don't matter it more about the data that within them that gives the info as there all identical except servers and that would be something that's already accounted for though that lot of captures 😂

2 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Proud R3 OwnerIsn't it just a basic website about finance if there no VOIP then there isn't much of a point as it just like searching for an URL

No it's interactive, there's videos and all sorts of things not just finance. I don't think there's any voip or conferencing though. Just thought since many different corporations use it, it might be worth looking into but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

• Application name: Diablo 4 Battle.net client
  • Device type used for capture: Windows 11 - PC
  • Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine, capture of packets from Europe->Italy

Diablo 4 capture 1.pcapng Diablo 4 capture 2.pcapng Diablo 4 capture 3.pcapng

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Proud R3 Owner said:

No it's interactive, there's videos and all sorts of things not just finance. I don't think there's any voip or conferencing though. Just thought since many different corporations use it, it might be worth looking into but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Is it this? https://www.workday.com/ if so if you could get captures for us that would be really helpful