Xr 500

Bul

I disabled abblocker and restarted everything but it doesn't work, tried 10.0.0.1 always script error, I specify that abblocker only works on google crome and this error gives me it also on firefox

another question, about which geofilter do I use for modern warfare 2? because currently I do not find the servers in Italy and I do not mark the server symbol when I start a game (I use call of duty)
Edited by Bul

@Bul Remove  your current profile, then re-add it. Instead of selecting a service, pick 'Choose manually' when prompted to pick a service.

Give that a test and see how it feels.

We're updating the Ping Heatmap servers for MW2 again today. They seem to mess around with their servers a lot when the game first launches, we're also working on a solution that will affect you guys less when this happens.

here I am, I tried and as soon as I access the game I notice that no server appears on the geofilter in Italy, a little man appears (bho maybe it's me), but at first it seemed to me that he was looking for them in Italy as the ping was 35-40 (this is my Ping on warzone server ita), then everything is gone, I don't understand if there really is an Italian server or if it doesn't hook it

a question, if with ping heatmap I choose an "x" server can I add it directly to the geofilter? on the geofilter there is no way to find the Italian server (when I open the game it shows me all the servers except the Italian one), I did the manual configuration as you suggested

manual does not find me the games, I put "call of duty" and it seems to go, but it always keeps hooking up to the UK and the Italian server does not exist, maybe it went crazy, I also turned it off for 10 minutes

Can you click on the server you're seeing that's appearing as being whitelisted (has the circle around the icon) and send me the ID of it? It's possible it's been whitelisted by mistake.

I'm afraid there isn't currently a way to take the data you see in Ping Heatmap and apply it directly over to Geo-filter.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Puoi fare clic sul server che stai vedendo che appare come autorizzato (ha il cerchio attorno all'icona) e inviarmi l'ID di esso? È possibile che sia stato inserito nella whitelist per errore.

Temo che al momento non ci sia un modo per prendere i dati che vedi in Ping Heatmap e applicarli direttamente a Geo-filter.

Uk 

image.jpg