Xr 500

Bul

• Administrators

Gaming requires very little bandwidth, you don't need to assign much to it - I would assign more to streaming, don't forget about Congestion Control as well - that will prevent your game lagging while streaming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hi good day and here I am again, and some time I am noticing the decrease of servers on "ping heatmap" (warzone), but today they are completely gone, I was wondering, why? or if I have to do some process to update them.

7 minutes ago, Bul said:
hi good day and here I am again, and some time I am noticing the decrease of servers on "ping heatmap" (warzone), but today they are completely gone, I was wondering, why? or if I have to do some process to update them.    119.94 kB · 0 downloads      143.31 kB · 0 downloads  

A few users have reported this with the XR500, we'll get the team to look into it and see why it's not updating.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bul said:
and nothing, now it doesn't work"ping heatmap, I'm waiting but nothing, the same servers remain

Is this for Warzone again? I can see that a few of them have stopped responding so I'll speak to the team and get them to push an update as soon as they can.

8 hours ago, Bul said:
nothing does not work, I restarted, waited, synchronized the cloud, waited, always the same server in the photo above

Could you please do the resync again, then go to System Information -> Click the three-line menu under 'Logs' and download the log file. If you could please send that over to us and mention the approximate time you resynced, that'd help us troubleshoot this more.

1 hour ago, Bul said:

synchronization from 14.06 to 14.12

log-1659442454745.txt 39.69 kB · 0 downloads

OK, quindi non riesce a risincronizzarsi, ma non c'è motivo per spiegarne il motivo. Abbiamo appena testato internamente e funziona. Potresti per favore scollegare l'XR dall'alimentazione per alcuni minuti, quindi ricollegarlo e vedere se può risincronizzarsi dopo?