Xr 500

Bul

as for the hybrid vpn everything ok, now I have removed the hybrid vpn and I am reusing the geo-filter, I am having problems of restricted nat despite having put the wan address of the router on the dmz of the isp

I am having problems with geolocation, only strict mode does not work, I am not seeing any blocked servers and no accessible servers,
I repeated the path
1 delete the device
2synchronization
3add device
4 manual selection
5then I put ming assist 0
6strict selection
7and I open the game

D541B2CF-DFDE-4C47-AC0A-2846A3DB0AC5.jpeg

• Administrators

The WAN Setup is fine, did changing that option give you an Open NAT?

What is the Samsung device that you have added to the Geo-Filter - the PS5? Also there would just be one server in that radius and it doesn't always seem to be available so you will struggle to find a game.

I changed some settings in the widtre modem and now I have nat open (nat is solved now). As regards the geo-filter if I remove the strict mode I see all the servers on the map, even the Italian one when I enter the game, while if I enable the strict mode I don't see neither the countries outside the circle blocked nor the server inside accessible .. When it worked I saw the countries outside the circle, yellow as they were blocked and the server inside the circle, white accessible .. I don't know what it can be. ... samsung is the ps5

• Administrators

Do this again:

1. Quit the application/game/client/turn off console completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up console then application/game/client

Then see if it works.

I thought and rethought what it could be, the last thing I did was to put the ps5 in the traffic priority and this causes the geo-filter to conflict, absurd I am attaching the photos that demonstrate it now, do not add the device you play with in "traffic controller"

AD48E768-3905-45A7-A77B-1BAA596F3C34.jpeg

• Administrators

Ahh so you did an actual Traffic Controller rule and allowed ALL traffic to the console I presume? Yes that would create a conflict, it's also not necessary to do that rule, it doesn't create any sort of priority, that is what Traffic Prioritization on the QoS page is for. Well done for resolving the issue.

if I disable vpn and geo-filter, then I restart the routers, I get nat open, immediately after I activate geo-filter and vpn, after one day I have nat moderated again, it can be solved or I have to live with it( i have open/moderate Nat in game)

51 minutes ago, Bul said:
if I disable vpn and geo-filter, then I restart the routers, I get nat open, immediately after I activate geo-filter and vpn, after one day I have nat moderated again, it can be solved or I have to live with it( i have open/moderate Nat in game)

It's just a misreading, you don't actually have any NAT issues from what we can tell. You can safely ignore it.