Xr 500

Bul

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Bul said:
yesterday the polygon mode worked for a whole day, today I restarted everything and also on the other pc with this error (this pc doesn't have adblock)

Since restarting everything, can you please clear your browser's cache and reload the page? Do you still have the same problem?

one question, geofilter set in Italy, it doesn't always find the games in Italy, this afternoon I always played in Italy this evening it can't find them anymore, and it's been going on for a while on warzone

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Bul said:
one question, geofilter set in Italy, it doesn't always find the games in Italy, this afternoon I always played in Italy this evening it can't find them anymore, and it's been going on for a while on warzone

Depending on the time of day/server load some servers may not be always available, this seems to happen specifically with Italy and Spain in Europe.

now that I've switched to tim I no longer know which dns to use, before the old manager provided them to me (I was copying and pasting on the xr500) now tim gives me default values that I can't see, can you direct me by chance to dns servers to put on the xr500?

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Bul said:
now that I've switched to tim I no longer know which dns to use, before the old manager provided them to me (I was copying and pasting on the xr500) now tim gives me default values that I can't see, can you direct me by chance to dns servers to put on the xr500?

You don't need to adjust the DNS, by default it will use the DNS the ISP uses, if you want to change to another DNS have a look online for the best options