Xr 500

Bul

• Administrators
On 3/15/2023 at 1:49 AM, Bul said:

does it make sense to configure a traffic controller?

For gaming no, it is more of a Parental Control type feature so if you need that type of control then yes, if not then probably won't do much for you.

in my opinion traffic prioritization doesn't work well, I'm noticing many strange things, buggy again like this and until yesterday it worked fine, when I don't start killing packets anymore they stop having priority. 

493F31A0-C9AE-42B9-8A52-B6A1A69E1458.jpeg

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Bul said:

in my opinion traffic prioritization doesn't work well, I'm noticing many strange things, buggy again like this and until yesterday it worked fine, when I don't start killing packets anymore they stop having priority. 

493F31A0-C9AE-42B9-8A52-B6A1A69E1458.jpeg

Could you clarify what you mean exactly?

ho riavviato la play e funziona, secondo me non funziona correttamente , e circa 1 settimana che osservo questa cosa e gia la terza volta che mi capita

yesterday I turned on the ps5 and it didn't work, (I'll tell you if there are other things) however I have a question for you, could you explain these things to me? their meaning. Host Tick Rate Client Tick Rates Submit Installments Receive rate what these values must be like in order for the hit? which is the most important? are they all server values?

I do,I'm connecting to the wi-fi and it says identification in progress but it doesn't work anymore, I put in the LAN cable and now it gives me the same problem, I can't access the router anymore

I reset everything it had gone completely haywire I don't know what was the cause (the last thing I did was change wifi channels which all turn on the modem at the weekend and make me go haywire), now everything is ok thanks anyway

it is redoing yesterday's image, but the internet works, in my opinion it conflicts with the phone app because if I write routerlogin.it it won't let me in while from the phone yes, I was also able to log in with the app screen on the pc

in your opinion with these values how should the server behave? because it totally sucks to me, the shots don't enter and the killcams are completely disconnected, obviously the enemies give you 1 hit

22867B56-700C-453D-94BA-B065BFB73473.jpeg