Xr 500

Bul

I have the modem / router configuration, on the modem (wind / tre) I set the routerxr500 in the DMZ, while on the router xr500 I set the console (ps5) in the dmz, you made me set it to open the nat

8 hours ago, Bul said:
I have the modem / router configuration, on the modem (wind / tre) I set the routerxr500 in the DMZ, while on the router xr500 I set the console (ps5) in the dmz, you made me set it to open the nat

You don't need the PS5 in the XR DMZ if you've also got the XR in the modem's DMZ, so you can remove the PS5 from the DMZ.

Could you please try going to Geo-filter and resync cloud from the three-line menu there. Please then download the logs again and send them over.

1 hour ago, Bul said:

Looks like it managed to resync successfully that time. As a side note - are you using Hybrid VPN? There's an error in there relating to it and I'm curious whether that might be causing the problem.

If Ping Heatmap still hasn't resynced properly, please disable the VPN and try again, see if it works after that.

the error with the hybrid vpn marks it when I turn off the router, I had reported it to you in the last few pages (but in any case just put of / on and it works), now I check if deactivating it works

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
11 minutes ago, Bul said:
hi, I open the geofilter and it tells me a strange link with the download of version 1.0, I click it and nothing and not even on the site it says no update, xr500 V2.3.2.134

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please?

• Administrators

Ah okay, it's not telling you to access the link, it's saying it can't load part of the theme, if you click ok you should be able to continue using the Geo-Filter. That message usually appears if you have an Adblocker on your web browser.

• 1 month later...