NEW R2 FIRMWARE: 3.0.394

Netduma Liam

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, rubenleo89 said:

Hola quiero usar la opción vlan para poner mi dumar2 con una ont , algún tutorial para poder configurarlo?

Todo lo que necesita hacer es poner el número de VLAN requerido en la opción y aplicar, es posible que deba reiniciar la interfaz después y luego debería conectarse a Internet

On 19/11/2021 at 09:16, Netduma Liam said:

Olá a todos,

temos um novo firmware R2 para todos vocês!

Você pode fazer o download no link abaixo:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctjppykaasmorxp/DumaOS-R2-3.0.394.sig?dl=0

Sugerimos que você reconfigure os padrões de fábrica do R2 após fazer a atualização, pois há muitas alterações de back-end.

Agora introduzimos o suporte para WireGuard em Hybrid VPN. Se seu provedor de VPN oferece arquivos de configuração WireGuard. Para obter instruções sobre como configurar isso, consulte este artigo.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000127793-how-do-i-use-wireguard-config-files-with-hybrid-vpn-

Além disso, este firmware é principalmente uma atualização de manutenção que aborda muitos dos bugs que vocês relataram para nós desde a última atualização de firmware. Verifique o log de alterações abaixo para ver os detalhes completos deles.

Entendemos perfeitamente que já faz um tempo desde o último firmware e estaremos postando uma atualização explicando o porquê, bem como por que não vai acontecer novamente. Há muito mais por vir, incluindo recursos, nos próximos meses, fique atento ...

Publicaremos atualizações no fórum e em nosso canal no YouTube, só queríamos fornecer um firmware para vocês primeiro. Registro de

alterações completo:
• Adicionado suporte para Wireguard em Hybrid VPN
• Adicionado a capacidade de usar IPv4 / IPv6 DNS específico em HybridVPN
• Corrigido problema com falha de serviço DHCP
• Adicionado melhor monitoramento de uso de flash de backend para evitar problemas de longo prazo
• Sistema de configuração aprimorado adicionado, permitindo para uma integração mais rápida e estável de novos recursos
• Corrigido o problema em que a senha do Wi-Fi não correspondia ao rótulo após a redefinição
• Várias melhorias de segurança
• Corrigido o problema de 'Rapps não carrega' (muito obrigado a @pollutionblues por toda a sua ajuda na solução de problemas)
• Problema de vazamento de DNS de VPN híbrido corrigido •
Melhorias de GUI em todo o sistema
• Adicionado jogos em nuvem e categorizações de Work From Home para QoS
• Adicionado suporte para VLAN
• Adicionado IP público visualizável no painel Network Status - pode ser alternado em / desligado
• Adicionado definir casa por endereço no Geo-Filter
• Adicionado um botão Report ao painel de ping - use-o para relatar um ping anormal, tipo de servidor incorreto, servidor necessário para jogo online ou outro (por exemplo, localização incorreta) direto do Geo- Filtro
• Botão de ressincronização adicionado ao Gerenciador de dispositivos
• Ordem do painel de exibição da tabela do gerenciador de dispositivos alterada •
Divisão da categoria do Monitor de rede visível por padrão

The R2 upgrade auto or not?

• Administrators

@Killerelite06 @Fuzy @dpk_ydv thanks for the reports guys, speaking to the devs they have found an issue where our version of Wireguard doesn't accept some entries, it was made too strict essentially, it will be fixed. Below is an example of a config that does work despite this issue, if you fit your config around this one yours should work as well.

[Interface]

Address= 10.x.x.x

PrivateKey= (removed)

ListenPort =443

dns = 116.x.x.x,95.x.x.x

[Peer]

PublicKey= (removed)

AllowedIPs =0.0.0.0/0

Endpoint = example01.exampleservers.com:443

Thank you for the update 🙏 L2TP/IPsec did not get added to the vpn section and you still can not disabling the router's provisioning of DNS services. With all the customization the netduma routers come with these features should be added.

4 hours ago, renaissance18 said:

my reset button got stuck, i cant reset the R2, can i get warranty please 

In what way has it gotten stuck? Are you still able to get to the interface? Can you not just factory reset it from the interface?

1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Thank you for the update 🙏 L2TP/IPsec did not get added to the vpn section and you still can not disabling the router's provisioning of DNS services. With all the customization the netduma routers come with these features should be added.

Thanks for the feedback! These are on the roadmap, however it didn't get added with this update as we'd already made a lot of changes to Hybrid VPN. I agree though, the more security the better.

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

@Killerelite06 @Fuzy @dpk_ydv thanks for the reports guys, speaking to the devs they have found an issue where our version of Wireguard doesn't accept some entries, it was made too strict essentially, it will be fixed. Below is an example of a config that does work despite this issue, if you fit your config around this one yours should work as well.

[Interface]

Address= 10.x.x.x

PrivateKey= (removed)

ListenPort =443

dns = 116.x.x.x,95.x.x.x

[Peer]

PublicKey= (removed)

AllowedIPs =0.0.0.0/0

Endpoint = example01.exampleservers.com:443

Always negative result for me!

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you post your config please, with keys removed?

On the first page I posted the script I use to generate the config. Could you generate a config and get it working then post the config (keys removed)  ? 

Who’s Wireguard setup did the devs use to confirm functionality? 

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Killerelite06 said:

On the first page I posted the script I use to generate the config. Could you generate a config and get it working then post the config (keys removed)  ? 

Who’s Wireguard setup did the devs use to confirm functionality? 

That was aimed at fuzy, I did see yours, yep the one I posted above is a working config, I did omit more than the keys, I'll post the more full version:

[Interface]

Address= 10.200.200.188

PrivateKey= (removed)

ListenPort =443

dns = 116.203.231.122,95.216.199.239

[Peer]

PublicKey=(removed)

AllowedIPs =0.0.0.0/0

Endpoint = wgrome01.spidervpnservers.com:443

So the main differences between the above and yours are only one IP is specified and MTU not specified. 

I just upgraded, and factory reset my R2.  But now ping heatmap and qos auto setup do not work. It just says I need an active internet connection, or the cloud servers are down. My internet is working though. I also have gigabit internet, but no matter what speedtest or download I run, I cant get my full 940 Mbps. It maxes around 700-850Mbps. I rebooted and still get the same problem. What do I do?

14 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

In what way has it gotten stuck? Are you still able to get to the interface? Can you not just factory reset it from the interface?

Thanks for the feedback! These are on the roadmap, however it didn't get added with this update as we'd already made a lot of changes to Hybrid VPN. I agree though, the more security the better.

It’s not just security those protocols for the vpn is more for gaming, it has less security bloat then regular vpn so the lag is not as heavy when connecting to different regions 

15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

[Interface]

Address= 10.200.200.188

PrivateKey= (removed)

ListenPort =443

dns = 116.203.231.122,95.216.199.239

[Peer]

PublicKey=(removed)

AllowedIPs =0.0.0.0/0

Endpoint = wgrome01.spidervpnservers.com:443

So the main differences between the above and yours are only one IP is specified and MTU not specified. 

On trying this the hybrid status was stuck at connecting....  Then I rebooted the router, all the tabs like geofilter, connection benchmark work, but the hybrid VPN fails to load and I get 'R app is not loaded yet' error.    

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you post your config please, with keys removed?

[Interface]
PrivateKey = removed=
Address = 192.168.xx.xx/32
DNS = 212.27.38.253
MTU = 1360

[Peer]
PublicKey = removed=
Endpoint = 82.xx.xx.xx:12633
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0, 192.168.xx.xx/27, 192.168.xx.xx/24
PresharedKey = removed=

Hello, everyone,

can I downgrade the firmware from the R2 again? Unfortunately my R2 loses the internet every few hours after the new update.
Then I have to restart my main router before it works again.

I didn't have these problems before the new firmware.
Can you help me?

I need firmware 3.0.205i again

2 minutes ago, iLLo said:

Hello, everyone,

can I downgrade the firmware from the R2 again? Unfortunately my R2 loses the internet every few hours after the new update.
Then I have to restart my main router before it works again.

I didn't have these problems before the new firmware.
Can you help me?

I need firmware 3.0.205i again

Did you do a factory reset after the update?

55 minutes ago, iLLo said:

Yes I have, no improvement

I factory reset straight after the upgrade, went through the setup and then did another factory reset; it’s not great that you need to do that and hopefully upgrade improvements can be made in the future but it worked for me.

4 minutes ago, Jabra said:

I factory reset straight after the upgrade, went through the setup and then did another factory reset; it’s not great that you need to do that and hopefully upgrade improvements can be made in the future but it worked for me.

I have now reinstalled the old firmware. Works again without any problems, didn't even have to restart the router.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Phyter said:

I just upgraded, and factory reset my R2.  But now ping heatmap and qos auto setup do not work. It just says I need an active internet connection, or the cloud servers are down. My internet is working though. I also have gigabit internet, but no matter what speedtest or download I run, I cant get my full 940 Mbps. It maxes around 700-850Mbps. I rebooted and still get the same problem. What do I do?

Do another factory reset please, people have reported that resolves any lingering issues after the first reset. 

5 hours ago, dpk_ydv said:

On trying this the hybrid status was stuck at connecting....  Then I rebooted the router, all the tabs like geofilter, connection benchmark work, but the hybrid VPN fails to load and I get 'R app is not loaded yet' error.    

Just to double check, did you update the template I provided with your own information? 

2 hours ago, Fuzy said:

[Interface]
PrivateKey = removed=
Address = 192.168.xx.xx/32
DNS = 212.27.38.253
MTU = 1360

[Peer]
PublicKey = removed=
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0, 192.168.xx.xx/27, 192.168.xx.xx/24
PresharedKey = removed=

You need to make it like the config I posted, I've done it for you:

[Interface]

Address= 192.168.xx.xx/32 (choose the specific IP do not use /32)

PrivateKey= (removed)

ListenPort =12633

dns = 212.27.38.253

[Peer]

PublicKey=(removed)

AllowedIPs =0.0.0.0/0