Lets be honest... BOT LOBBIES!!!!

skram

The real reason we bought this router is to get into easier lobbies! I'm the bot in my lobbies in NA 9 out of 10 times. Heard about this router and how you can change your location to get into easier lobbies. Well I gotta say it is not working for me. Seems like there's only a few warzone servers over seas in the "bot lobby" areas, but they are 160+ ping and I never find a game. Or the areas people say to play don't even have a server.

I know this is a thing because I've seen it first hand. Played with a guy a discord server that said he was using a router to get bot lobbies and I was actually playing pretty decent and still had manageable ping in the 80-90. But of course he didn't want to tell his secrets. But man what a difference, still didn't get any wins that night but I was averaging 5 kills or more than what I normally do. And 9 out of 10 of the lobbies we played were under .9 lobby kd. which is where my kd is at lol. My normal lobbies are 1.2+

If anyone wants to share any information on here or DM that would be greatly appreciated.

8 hours ago, skram said:

The real reason we bought this router is to get into easier lobbies! I'm the bot in my lobbies in NA 9 out of 10 times. Heard about this router and how you can change your location to get into easier lobbies. Well I gotta say it is not working for me. Seems like there's only a few warzone servers over seas in the "bot lobby" areas, but they are 160+ ping and I never find a game. Or the areas people say to play don't even have a server.

I know this is a thing because I've seen it first hand. Played with a guy a discord server that said he was using a router to get bot lobbies and I was actually playing pretty decent and still had manageable ping in the 80-90. But of course he didn't want to tell his secrets. But man what a difference, still didn't get any wins that night but I was averaging 5 kills or more than what I normally do. And 9 out of 10 of the lobbies we played were under .9 lobby kd. which is where my kd is at lol. My normal lobbies are 1.2+

If anyone wants to share any information on here or DM that would be greatly appreciated.

As mentioned above, it's not the intended purpose of DumaOS and it's not something we've tested. Unfortunately you're not going to find the answer you're looking for on our forum.

We'd suggest setting a radius in Geo-filter around your local country and ensure you're always getting connected to the lowest ping servers possible, that's how you'll get the best performance in game. Check out this guide for a detailed setup for Geo-filter:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 9:24 PM, skram said:

Find it yourself. As liam said youre unlikely to find an awnser. And the people that do know arent going to give that information because that defeats the whole point. 

• 2 years later...

I don't see what everyone is laughing at to be honest, we've got cod YouTube content creators saying this router gets you easier lobbies. It's a paid video by netduma and the creator has a discount code. 

So if this is not the intended use why is it being advertised as such. Honestly this isn't a troll as its partly why I got this new r3 router. 

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Aces said:

I don't see what everyone is laughing at to be honest, we've got cod YouTube content creators saying this router gets you easier lobbies. It's a paid video by netduma and the creator has a discount code. 

So if this is not the intended use why is it being advertised as such. Honestly this isn't a troll as its partly why I got this new r3 router. 

From the R1 all the way up until now we've always provided the router and just said have a play with it and be honest about how you find it.

The only time I get bot lobbies is Saturday or Sunday early in the morning. I don't know if it is the same on weekday mornings because I'm at work. Maybe someone who's playing early on weekdays can enlighten us. 

On 2/14/2024 at 4:30 PM, Sgt-Greco said:

The only time I get bot lobbies is Saturday or Sunday early in the morning. I don't know if it is the same on weekday mornings because I'm at work. Maybe someone who's playing early on weekdays can enlighten us. 

Just like me here in Portugal, that’s not directly related to the Netduma, you’re just playing at a time when there are less people playing. Less people means SBMM has to prioritize connection criteria more. I remember too, back in Vanguard, how I noticed such a huge difference in players. That was basically due to the fact the game sold less than the usual COD. And the fact of the matter is that you tend to be matched with the same players over and over again because of SBMM with the netduma if you restrict it enough, so that might also sway your games a little, but nobody can guarantee bot lobbies unless you reverse boost, which is pointless. Just try to work with what you have until they bring non-disbanding lobbies back, which will let you just leave a match if matched are too swayed.

• 2 weeks later...