Bot Lobbies in warzone

secretlab21

On 12/23/2020 at 12:18 AM, secretlab21 said:

Anyone know the best way to get bot lobbies in warzone, I feel like when i select a lobby in a different state im not pinging there?

What you should do is go to ping heat map. Then test all the servers and see which ones are easier. 😉

On 12/30/2020 at 10:59 AM, Sahvage said:

What you should do is go to ping heat map. Then test all the servers and see which ones are easier. 😉

Im new to this so could you explain what that means and how that helps sbmm?

On 12/23/2020 at 3:02 AM, Netduma Liam said:

What do you mean by this? You'll be able to see which server you're connected to in Geo-filter

I have also tried this in diff continents to see if it worked. I place the radius around the continent and some how ill only see a "ping assist server icon" and itll be in a totally diff place than my radius.. 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, mitchy1690 said:

Well looks like the bot lobbies with this router is very possible.

As above, in the video he didn't give any hints as to how it was done. He also said he gave the information to Activision for them to fix it - if it was a router issue that wouldn't be the case. On Twitter he's also said it's nothing to do with the router.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As above, in the video he didn't give any hints as to how it was done. He also said he gave the information to Activision for them to fix it - if it was a router issue that wouldn't be the case. On Twitter he's also said it's nothing to do with the router.

That guy is hilarious, that’s all I’m going to say.

Guest Killhippie
30 minutes ago, Newfie said:

That guy is hilarious, that’s all I’m going to say.

Says the man who thinks COD is a fish ;) Saying that the guy is full of Haddock

The router manipulates lag compensation via means of managing server ping to specific servers.

To obtain lag compensation simply force a server with around 100ms non fluctuating ping. ( alloawancs for 1 2 ms variable)

In the new era he who lags , wins.

I'm a UK player and i forced the connection to the server based at the bottom of africa.

I played 1 solo match, my KD is 2.43 and only 16 people had over 1KD and only 6 of them over 1.5, 61 players had under 0.60.

Where is SBMM?

It's funny using sbmmwarzone and looking at some of the top streamers complaining about sbmm so i checked a game symfuhny played which he won, he has 4.43KD and 71 players had under 1KD, yeah sbmm is ruining there games

thank you for your contribution - so basically it's not about getting into bot lobbies, but more about using geo filtering to get into really really low k/d lobbies.  and then using the companion app to help look at average lobby kd.  that's what that means?

all this is pointless not worth the hassle at the end of the day SBMM kicks in so what's the point, get better at the game

6 hours ago, mitchy1690 said:

I'm a UK player and i forced the connection to the server based at the bottom of africa.

I played 1 solo match, my KD is 2.43 and only 16 people had over 1KD and only 6 of them over 1.5, 61 players had under 0.60.

Where is SBMM?

It's funny using sbmmwarzone and looking at some of the top streamers complaining about sbmm so i checked a game symfuhny played which he won, he has 4.43KD and 71 players had under 1KD, yeah sbmm is ruining there games

Probably south Africa

Would Just like to point out that this type of thing is not worth the hassle in its entirety , if you look at the lobby kd averages from the data given on sbmm warzone then you see that between bronze and diamond there is only a mere .5 either side of a flat 1kd which means that if your kd is anywhere close to these numbers then 1 - The sbmm will help you rather than impact you negatively and 2. You will also see these averages in any server region you choose to go into. The match making does not work in such a way where someone with a 2kd can find themselves in a lobby full of entirely 0.4 players by switching to another region - maybe in a one off lobby on Christmas Day but otherwise not worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/7/2021 at 3:19 AM, mitchy1690 said:

Where is SBMM?

I tried to connect to that server once and it never found a game. What does your geo-filter settings have to be? ping assist 200? lol