ANNOUNCEMENT: New R2 Firmware! (3.0.179)

Netduma Jack B

On 1/7/2021 at 11:27 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

No we haven't forgotten, the R1 is still in beta stage with the latest being .171. We're giving access to anyone that asks for it. I've given you access if you'd like to try it.

Awesome! I'm definitely wanting to give it a drive. Thanks.

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Ralphpantsgaming said:

Hey would like to say problem resolved it self. I actually just did a power cycle on the router and has been working fine. I have a question regards the Geo filter. For COD the pc version only allows for spectating versus filter would the non pc version work for pc?

Glad to hear that! We're aware of that issue and will be fixing it. For now I'd recommend giving your PC the PlayStation device type in the Device Manager and then re-adding it to the Geo-Filter and selecting the manual option, it will then filter correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
35 minutes ago, WazZzap said:

would be nice if we can get a 3.0 beta for the xr300 still waiting months... -.-

I appreciate it's been a long wait, the team have confirmed it's still happening, we just don't have an ETA for it yet I'm afraid.

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators
23 minutes ago, inside4ndroid said:

I have just bought the netduma R2 from the official website.. Mt question is will this update already be on the router when shipped or will I need to update?? 

Thank you 😊 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

There are two firmwares later than this but it will come with at least the one previous and you can update to the latest if needed.

34 minutes ago, nora said:

Hi netduma team the new firmware for the R1 do you have any news on this? Thank you 

Pas encore, j'en ai peur, nous avons de nouvelles versions ou DumaOS à porter dessus, c'est donc la prochaine chose que nous ferons, puis nous pourrons le publier après les tests !

1 minute ago, Netduma Liam said:

Pas encore, j'en ai peur, nous avons de nouvelles versions ou DumaOS à porter dessus, c'est donc la prochaine choisie que nous ferions, puis nous pourrons le publier après les tests !

d'accord car cela fais un petit moment que nous avions rien eu ! jai peur que nous sommes oublier car le r1 est obsolète puis je pense qu'il y a des améliorations a apporter a 3.0.207 . 

merci bonne soirée . 

• Administrators
21 hours ago, nora said:

d'accord car cela fais un petit moment que nous avions rien eu ! jai peur que nous sommes oublier car le r1 est obsolète puis je pense qu'il y a des améliorations a apporter a 3.0.207 . 

merci bonne soirée . 

Nous n'avons oublié aucun routeur, soyez assuré que nous fournirons une mise à jour lorsqu'elle sera disponible.