trying to fix lagcomp expiriment

kinel

1 minute ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

U posted a clip - i commented on what i saw. 

"Just keep your stuff at porting since gameplay wise you obviously have no clue" - all good 🙄 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GoodLuck to you!! 

You should get glasses.

And thanks.

12 minutes ago, logicalowl said:

LOL, did you even look at the clip m8? Im obviously shooting directly on him and the first 2 bullets should've hit. the 3rd shot was even in the same line as the 2e shot so it has nothing to do with that. I also have the highest velocity barrel on this gun and a scope is not gonna effect any of that. Just keep your stuff at porting since gameplay wise you obviously have no clue.

First thing I would suggest is to increase your ping. In my experience, games with 50-60ms pings are the best. 40ms can be playable too. Forget all games under 40ms or above 75. Just adjust your geophilter out of your country and see what happens.
Once you got your geo in a location that gives you those games, you can play with QoS. Try to disable QoS and antibufferbloat and try. If it is good, leave it like this. If not, Turn on QoS, but not antibuffer and put it 70%-70%, and keep decreasing until you have a good experience. I would suggest that your upload speed should be much lower than your download. If not working... try setting antibuffer on.

1 minute ago, Grafti said:

First thing I would suggest is tu invrease up your ping. In my experience, games with 50-60ms pings are the best. 40ms can be playable too. Just adjust your geophilter out of your country and see what happens.
Once you got your geo in a location that gives you those games, you can play with QoS. Try to disable QoS and antibufferbloat and try. If it is good, leave it like this. If not, Turn on QoS, but not antibuffer and put it 70%-70%, and keep decreasing until you have a good experience. I would suggest that your upload speed should be much lower than your download. If not working... try setting antibuffer on.

500mb down and 50 up, i will try this first and let you know in a sec.

15 minutes ago, logicalowl said:

Pc.

Ok, I assume you have done all the previous work... you have your company original router in bridge mode (or at least you've made a DMZ to your XR500), and you have stablished a static ip to your PC in the XR500 dumaos. Ok then. Here are the ports you must open on port forwarding

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - PC

• TCP: 3074,27014-27050
  • UDP: 3074,3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Playstation 4

• TCP: 1935,3478-3480
  • UDP: 3074,3478-3479

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Xbox One

• TCP: 3074
  • UDP: 88,500,3074-3075,3544,4500

Once you forward your ports, go to port prioritation (QoS menu, under the graphic of your network) and follow instructions explained in the 3rd page of this topic.

Let us know your results, but one gold rule: never expect perfect games. Some of them will be better, and other will be not so good. Just try to keep a positive sense of how the netcode works in the avarage of your games

17 minutes ago, Grafti said:

Ok, I assume you have done all the previous work... you have your company original router in bridge mode (or at least you've made a DMZ to your XR500), and you have stablished a static ip to your PC in the XR500 dumaos. Ok then. Here are the ports you must open on port forwarding

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - PC

• TCP: 3074,27014-27050
  • UDP: 3074,3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Playstation 4

• TCP: 1935,3478-3480
  • UDP: 3074,3478-3479

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Xbox One

• TCP: 3074
  • UDP: 88,500,3074-3075,3544,4500

Once you forward your ports, go to port prioritation (QoS menu, under the graphic of your network) and follow instructions explained in the 3rd page of this topic.

Let us know your results, but one gold rule: never expect perfect games. Some of them will be better, and other will be not so good. Just try to keep a positive sense of how the netcode works in the avarage of your games

i actually have done both of these but never together. I will try that, thanks.

image.thumb.png.ee98d415cf941522c290b9a173258a76.png

So this is correct? and all i have to do now is add the once on TP?

image.thumb.png.8f1ebc75602b73238f4fabcc1aea9d75.png

and this is the correct TP? Just making sure.

Issue with MW is that the ports for game traffic keep changing. I have just set it to DumaOS Games console under QoS but for PC there seem to be some issues.

Port forwarding doesn't affect latency or hitdetection.

Just now, Bert said:

Issue with MW is that the ports for game traffic keep changing. I have just set it to DumaOS Games console under QoS but for PC there seem to be some issues.

Port forwarding doesn't affect latency or hitdetection.

so basically i have to live with it :P

Well depending on your home network you might not need it.

Ground war is a bit wonky since the servers run 20Hz. That means that update rates from the server are lower. So you will always have a longer delay between shot and hitmarker.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Well depending on your home network you might not need it.

Ground war is a bit wonky since the servers run 20Hz. That means that update rates from the server are lower. So you will always have a longer delay between shot and hitmarker.

I've had games where it felt amazing but lately they are all horrible :( So im trying to find a balance between the 2.

6 minutes ago, logicalowl said:

So if i get this correctly its better to use Port triggering instead of Port forwarding?

I don´t know. I haven't seen the video. I have shared it to you because it looks that you were doing wrong the port forwarding, and this is the only video I found that explain how to do it in dumaOs. But i think that Fraser advised to better open ports than triggering.

5 minutes ago, Grafti said:

I don´t know. I haven't seen the video. I have shared it to you because it looks that you were doing wrong the port forwarding, and this is the only video I found that explain how to do it in dumaOs. But i think that Fraser advised to better open ports than triggering.

In the video he says its better to use Port triggering instead of PF

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Grafti said:

Yerterday I denied a peer on geophilter, and every time I tried to find a new match, the game introduced me with that peer. Why?? I told geophilter to block him!

Did you search immediately after blocking? The connection has to be completely severed before it becomes blocked properly - this is to prevent booting people out of a game.

12 minutes ago, Grafti said:

6 minutes ago, logicalowl said:

In the video he says its better to use Port triggering instead of PF

If you're not comfortable with Port Forwarding then triggering is the better option as it will only activate when the device is online.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you search immediately after blocking? The connection has to be completely severed before it becomes blocked properly - this is to prevent booting people out of a game.

If you're not comfortable with Port Forwarding then triggering is the better option as it will only activate when the device is online.

I don't mind portforwarding, i just wanne find out which port the game is using that i need to open.. But since they keep changing ports in MW idk if i should even bother.

• Administrators

I would always suggest leaving source/external ports as default but others may disagree so essentially see if it works well for you like that and if not you can change it. If you already had an open NAT then port forwarding isn't necessary and could hinder you if it's wrong.

21 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I would always suggest leaving source/external ports as default but others may disagree so essentially see if it works well for you like that and if not you can change it. If you already had an open NAT then port forwarding isn't necessary and could hinder you if it's wrong.

i mean my nat type has always been open, but since i have seen people getting improvements with bullet registration i thought it might help me too.

5 hours ago, logicalowl said:

Can any one help me set up the right ports? Im having issue with bad hit registration and i have been trying most of the stuff in here.. im dutch

Here is a clip of the shit i have to deal with every single game. i had 30 ping and the game was peer atleast thats what i showed on Geo.

what platform are you playing on? I'm on xbox.  if I go to network settings on my xbox the port number is 3074, if I start connecting to peers that number changes sometimes and I no it right away, the hit detection go's to shi%

Just now, slickrick6922 said:

what platform are you playing on? I'm on xbox.  if I go to network settings on my xbox the port number is 3074, if I start connecting to peers that number changes sometimes and I no it right away, the hit detection go's to shi%

Pc's, on duma it only shows me peers. i have connected once to a dedi server.