Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

Hola tengo un problema con los servidores de call of duty que en la zona que me marcó salen servidores de otros países en la misma ubicación , hay alguna forma de separarlos?

IMG_20240103_160703.jpg

• Administrators
On 1/3/2024 at 9:16 AM, Erik said:

The IP of the matches on the Italian host refers to the IP in Germany. 
the hosts Italy are seflow and datacamp limited

Could you provide the IDs please?

19 hours ago, juankillerfi said:

Hola tengo un problema con los servidores de call of duty que en la zona que me marcó salen servidores de otros países en la misma ubicación , hay alguna forma de separarlos?

No estoy seguro de lo que quieres decir. Parecen estar bien, Reino Unido y Francia. No puedes separarlos.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you provide the IDs please?

Here's Fraser. This is a peer I connect to often, and one of the two hosts with the lowest ping for me. They are both from Milan, one of the two ISPs is my current home network ISP.

Screenshot 2024-01-04 175209.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Erik said:

Here's Fraser. This is a peer I connect to often, and one of the two hosts with the lowest ping for me. They are both from Milan, one of the two ISPs is my current home network ISP.

Great thanks, I'll pass it on to be corrected

are these servers or peers i think the little control symbol means player i think there should be like a nass symbol for server or some think then we no if its p2p or connected straight to server just an idea something like this

i know it says peer on there but why would cod load up and show other players instead of servers ???

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Dean.L said:

are these servers or peers i think the little control symbol means player i think there should be like a nass symbol for server or some think then we no if its p2p or connected straight to server just an idea something like this

i know it says peer on there but why would cod load up and show other players instead of servers ???

For CoD it's always servers so you can ignore that

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post, but here goes.

Before purchasing my R3, I often found servers located in Chile (I live in Brazil).

Now with R3, when I use 'Ping Heatmap', only servers available in Brazil and the USA appear, servers in Chile do not appear in the search.

This is normal? Is there any way to report these servers to you if I can connect to them with R3?

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Chackall said:

Guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post, but here goes.

Before purchasing my R3, I often found servers located in Chile (I live in Brazil).

Now with R3, when I use 'Ping Heatmap', only servers available in Brazil and the USA appear, servers in Chile do not appear in the search.

This is normal? Is there any way to report these servers to you if I can connect to them with R3?

That'll just be on Heatmap, I can get the team to do an update for that next week. If they are there you should still be able to force them using the Geo-Filter.

On 1/4/2024 at 8:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Ottimo grazie, lo trasmetterò per essere corretto

Fraser, do you have any news of when the Italian IP will be corrected?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Erik said:

Fraser, do you have any news of when the Italian IP will be corrected?

An update was done yesterday so could you resync and see if it's still an issue?

On 1/27/2024 at 3:26 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

An update was done yesterday so could you resync and see if it's still an issue?

I did the synchronization but in Italy I continue to see a German IP and the proof is the ping of 18 ms, when instead from my home in Milan it is 8-9 ms

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Erik said:

I did the synchronization but in Italy I continue to see a German IP and the proof is the ping of 18 ms, when instead from my home in Milan it is 8-9 ms

Okay thank you, I'll get Alex to sort it

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Alex49H said:

This is a Chicago Server in MWIII. Not sure if this is correct because of the 31ms ping.

Where are you located in relation to the server that makes you think it may be incorrectly located?

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Where are you located in relation to the server that makes you think it may be incorrectly located?

In Southern California.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, UK_Wildcats_Fans said:

I believe this is Los Angeles and not Georgia.  Based upon DumaOS 4.0, I don't think that the form in the original post of this topic works correctly.  

Thanks, I'll pass that on. The form seems to work okay for me?

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks, I'll pass that on. The form seems to work okay for me?

The form is based on certain information and format.  For example, I was only able to get the screenshot posted above.  The server ID (12171LA) is not valid and I don't have the IP.   It would be good to have all the necessary information on the screen that I provided.   

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, UK_Wildcats_Fans said:

The form is based on certain information and format.  For example, I was only able to get the screenshot posted above.  The server ID (12171LA) is not valid and I don't have the IP.   It would be good to have all the necessary information on the screen that I provided.   

Ah good point, I'll see about editing the form to allow them

17 hours ago, UK_Wildcats_Fans said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. When we changed the Server ID format in DumaOS 4, we didn't update the Google Form to match. I have now removed the restrictions from the form so that you can submit either DumaOS 3 or DumaOS 4 formatted server IDs. Sorry about the inconvenience.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, juankillerfi said:

Hola alguien sabe si este es un servidor dedicado ya donde pertenece?

What were the circumstances regarding getting this server? If you were in a game then it's likely a dedicated server or a peer host