PS4 7.0 Party Chat Problem Solved

Netduma Alex

It was recently brought to our attention that the Geo-Filter had started blocking party chat after the release of PS4 System Software version 7.0.

Luckily we've found the source of the problem and we'll be doing a cloud update later today that should sort it out. I'll post an update to this thread once it's been uploaded.

After the upload is done, you can load the changes to your Geo-Filter by pressing FLUSH CLOUD.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:43 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Won't be uploaded until tomorrow morning now. Made some last minute changes that should improve matters.

has the cloud update now been completed?

8 hours ago, nyquil said:

This seems to be working OK for me at the moment, though i have only tried once. Will keep Geo-Filter on and let you know if there is any issues.

OK so after some testing I'm still getting some issues. Some party chats work right off the bat and other it blocks. I have to whitelist the address and then it will kick in.

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, nyquil said:

OK so after some testing I'm still getting some issues. Some party chats work right off the bat and other it blocks. I have to whitelist the address and then it will kick in.

Could you provide us with the ID of that server? We'll retest but it would be good to get some IDs to start with.

6 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Is that in the same location as the others? (northwest USA)

Yes it is. today i tried joining another party and its was trying to connect to blocked servers. Seemed that after a while it did connect (i did add 2 more to the whitelist)

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

Hello people cant flush cloud cause it gives me error that it takes too long for flushing any help?

That's fine it's a known bug. When you see that message wait 1 minute and then refresh the page. It will have successfully flushed the cloud.

Yes no problem, u guys are doing a great job but try to keep us updated sometimes if there is a delay.

I hope this one will fix it permanently.