PS4 7.0 Party Chat Problem Solved

Netduma Alex

Yes and no, few times worked out but then I went on another chatparty and I saw non-whitelisted server so I couldn't hear anybody.

But Alex is going to whitelist that id.

I forget where the topic is to put the id's of servers that need to be whitelisted for chatparty.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:29 AM, DMC_81 said:

Dawm... i took a look ingame... 1120ms !!! Even if only 112ms and forgot i explain that every same location have the same ids and ips... well it still means that it's not a New Jersey dedis so is Mislocated 😛 here is another screenshot but not of ingame since my phone felt in water and camera stopped working 😂

Capture+_2019-10-30-01-22-41.png

Now MW does have a glitch in it's ping reporting. They are saying they will fix it, reports are coming from PS4 users. I play on XBOX and I've seen it also. My pings are 0-28 ms usually.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, IRONEAGLE777 said:

Alex, will this also fix the XBOX NAT settings not being able to be seen when starting MW? Or hasn't anyone noticed it yet? I have to clear UPnP then reset it again while everything is off. Where's the link for the MW servers fixes? HMU.

I haven't heard of that, could you expand exactly on what is happening? CoD cloud hasn't been done yet as Alex has run into some trouble but it'll get sorted and will just be a cloud update so nothing needed on your side, except maybe using the flush cloud button.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
20 hours ago, nyquil said:

Is work still on going for this? As it stands the geo-filter is that hit or miss i have disabled this feature. 

The servers for Party Chat should be solved now, if you're still having issues have you added your friends to the allow list on the Geo-Filter? We are working on another cloud for CoD but may include more servers for this purpose if needed.

This still doesn't work for me on the R1 with original firmware. I've clicked on save cloud settings but if I have geofilter enabled and join party chat I still can't talk to people and they can't hear me. 

How can I fix it? 

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Corbula said:

This still doesn't work for me on the R1 with original firmware. I've clicked on save cloud settings but if I have geofilter enabled and join party chat I still can't talk to people and they can't hear me. 

How can I fix it? 

Have you added your friends to your allow list? What is your NAT Type?

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Corbula said:

Friends on the geo filter? No I haven't actually. I will take a look. 

Nat type if open. 

Adding your friends should fix the issue. Take a look at the bottom of this guide if you're unsure how to do so: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

• 5 months later...
On 11/16/2019 at 6:27 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Adding your friends should fix the issue. Take a look at the bottom of this guide if you're unsure how to do so: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

I have the same problem, guys (^.^)