PS4 7.0 Party Chat Problem Solved

Netduma Alex

Aright guys... even with whitelisted party servers we still have problems !!! Most of the times the first time you enter in party it won't work... you just have to get out and start a new one or enter your friends party again !!! I tried staying in the party for more than 4 mins and nothing start working by magic...

Geo Filter wise... NETDUMA TEAM read this :  I found weird problem... if on Filtering mode... each time i start MW or a COD there is Montreal,Qc shits showing in water under South Africa... sometimes they have private ip and sometimes they have public ip but always in the same spot under SA in the water... i call it Montreal Waterman since over a year now !!!

The weird shit i just found out days ago...is: ONLY in Spectating mode... i found a misplaced dedis poppin in Malaisia at 15ms !!! If in filtering you'll see only one sqare(dedis) poppin in Malaysia...but in Spectating only you see another one poppin and it's a body figure (dedis not set as dedis yet by netduma but still is a dedis)... i'll add screenshots in next answer on this post cause it's on my phone and now i'm on pc...so right after closing this answer i'll open my phone and i'll add screenshots !!! 

Now... just before BO4...aka while WW2... everything was perfect... i mean Montreal,Qc dedis were always poppin at same location even if that map location is not the right real world location !!! People from UK came to play on our Montreal,Qc dedis and started to complaint about our servers... so their friends in netduma team changed things for them at that time...and since that time it messed up our Montreal dedis also as our Montreal location on the map !!! It means that netduma took a part of Montreal and put it aside thinkin it was a good move...but it wasn't !!! So from there... just before those changes... everytime i was setting my home in proper Montreal...it was staying there at the same exact spot i putted it !!! After the changes the location i set change by itself like this place don't exist so it put me away from my Montreal,Qc city !!! Wasn't doin that before !!!

At first i didn't care since i was still able to play on my Montreal,Qc dedis as most of them were still poppin at right place on map... but started to have problems and found out about the fact that a chunck of Montreal have disapeared !!! Wasn't sure yet since no proofs available except my thousands screenshots of every problems and every posts i made but no screenshots of Montreal water yet !!! Then BO4 came... everything was perfect...days after launch(6 if i'm precise) they removed Montreal dedis only in BO4...WW2 still have them as of today !!! Then start messing around everything to find problems and solutions again... got tired of loosing that much hours on settings and problems instead of playing so i kind of let it go !!! I exactly know where the problems came from and the exact dates it happen also with screenshots proofs of what happen and when !!! Anyways... fuck BO4 as everybody knows how many problems we faced... MW came out !!!

MW Alpha and Beta reacted the same... first discoveries of proofs of my sayings about chunk of Montreal disapearing and why and when ect... so everytime MW start... Alpha Beta and Complete game right now... Montreal waterman pop in water under South Africa and they all and always have 7-8ms ping confirming it's really near me and my 7ms base ping...right?? ah ah ah of course i'm right !!! Anyways i took screenshots of some of them... but i found weird things... like if you start the game then dedis pop on map... if you disabled auto ping you allowed to manualy ping so you click on the dedis you want infos on... if you let the game open then you'll hook on a dedis in the game... well the weird problem is that it will affect ping stats so it will show infos from both the dedis you clicked on and infos from the dedis your game is hooked on !!! I found out because like i said...every Montreal on the map will ping at 7ms for me since it's my base ping !!! I also exactly knows Montreal,Qc COD dedis ips and ids since i see them daily since over 4 years now !!! So i happened to click on one i confirmed it's in Montreal and pinging at 7ms... but boom the ip was showing a ''108.61.5.some''(New Jersey dedis) ip ........confirming the dedis ip was New Jersey... but still was pinging at 7ms and showing Montreal id !!! Other times it's id that differ from selected dedis and ip stay the correct one also as the 7ms ping !!!

So every time i start MW i see Montreal waterman things under South Africa !!!

Days ago i re tried ping assist (and No it still not working properly at all...i Confirm it !!!) and also tried Spectating mode to first confirm Montreal watermans and to see how the game would act...also as trying to find other locations that are supposed to be in Montreal and surrondings...like Quebec,Qc(Beenox is located there) for example...

so that's how and when i found out the ones showing in Malaysia with 15ms ping !!!

So to conclude... my suggestion guys is: Can you do a total reset and rewrite of the cloud and the map pleaaaase ???  I don't want to put finger on someone direction or starting beefs and all shits... I just want the problems to be fix for everybody !!! And the fact that a chunk of a big city like Montreal,Qc is missing from the map is hella not a good thing and is not supposed to happen !!!

Also...i already explain that every ids from a same real world location will all have the same 4first and 4lasts digits (only in the middle change for them all) you also can confirm who they are since they'll all have the same first 3ranks of ips ex: 108.61.5.---=New Jersey  ..... ex#2: 173.199.65.---= Montreal,Qc  and every Montreal dedis id will start with 'a2ad--------c2c7' and New Jersey will be ''e26c--------383d'' !!! So that's what your auto-tuning cloud program should know and do !!!

That's not what happen right now since i'm stuck to play BO4 and now MW only on closest dedis aka New Jersey at +600kms since Montreal dedis at 5kms are missing... and i have over 20 different batch ids and ips !!! Now what everybody needs to understand... a second and even maybe a third batch id/ip can happen as there is 3 main dedicated servers business (setaptr-gameservers-choopa) and 2 others like amazonaws and i forgot the other 😛 ... but more then 3 different batch ids and ips is unlikly possible !!! So the fact that by setting only 1 real world location aka New Jersey...i have over 20 different ids/ips mean there is a problem with the cloud/map !!! One other way to confirm the problems is with the help of ping... all real New Jersey dedis i ping them between 15 and 18ms... others will ping from 18ms and up + !!!

For those who once again think i'm a clown who don't know what he talks about...well... i run Netduma since over 4 years on a daily basis so i really can confirm everything as i have thousands of proofs !!! Before the guys from UK complaining against our Montreal,Qc dedis...well everything was freaking perfect and never we were getting weird surprises... all the dedis were always having same begin and ending of ids and same 3first batch of ips !!! Never we were getting wrong located dedis !!! Since the complaints and changes made by netduma for their friends...well huge problems started and it took me over a year to be able to confirm everything i found out with proofs !!! But as i said... fuck proofs for this time... i don't fuckin care of why and who did shits... i just want the team to understand how bad theses problems affect us over here in Canada and how can these huge problems can be fixed...because Yes it really needs to be fixed !!!

Please guys understand that... USA and UK dedis are all there so you guys won't face thoses problems... but trust me when i say there is problems for us !!! And by simple logic... if there is problem for us because of the map/geo filter... don't you guys think there is problems somewhere else too ?? ;)

I want Netduma to be the Best team worldwide !!! I want the Duma Army to fully enjoy flawless gaming sessions !!! I want problems to be gone for everybody because right now those problems affect negatively us the Army and also Netduma team since they have to find things...understanding things...fix things...all that while dealing with us the Army .... so just by fixing the cloud it will ease things for both the Team and the Army so we will all be happy and we the Army will less care about next Os version as we will already be able to flawlessly enjoy our investment in Netduma Team !!! And this cloud thing is Netduma related for those who don't know...it's not netgear related like firmwares on XRseries  ;)  !!!

As always it won't solve everything but it will start at right place and the geo filter is the heart of Duma Os so if it doesn't work properly then a lot of things won't work properly... sad but reality !!! And since now we have multi consoles mix in COD there will be more dedis everywhere... so a real reset of the map will really help !!! An updated version of real world locations is needed !!!

Netduma...as a big player now and with the help of friendly Netgear... can't you ask directly to Activision to give you lists of dedis they use ??? It would really help you team as you would already know where to put them and everything would always be at right location without the need of us the Army to find mislocated dedis for fix and waiting days/weeks and months before cloud fixes !!! At least even if you can't... if you simply can reset the map so Montreal really show in real world Montreal location without any chunk missing  😛 ah ah ah and so my home location don't move by itself... and setting your cloud app you guys made to auto tune the cloud so it properly understand the tricks i just explain like same id begins and ending also as same first 3batch of ips .... all that pointing to the same real world location... then things would start going better for us who paid for a good gaming product also as for the Team !!!

Take care... Peeeaace !!!

• Administrators

We don't need to rewrite the Geo-Filter/Cloud for the sake of sound misclassified servers. As always if you can provide us with the IDs we can move them - this will always be an ongoing thing as games use different servers and new ones are added etc. Once we get all the servers whitelisted for the chat parties it'll work everytime.

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We don't need to rewrite the Geo-Filter/Cloud for the sake of sound misclassified servers. As always if you can provide us with the IDs we can move them - this will always be an ongoing thing as games use different servers and new ones are added etc. Once we get all the servers whitelisted for the chat parties it'll work everytime.

Dear Fraser... Once again you just proved you didn't read and understand properly what we're saying !!! Yes for the mislocated dedis it will always have problems like mislocated ones...like since over 4 years now...but as i stated it was rare before BO4 that we were seeing weird problems like that... Now it's always and all over the place !!! 

Also NEVER before BO4 our home location was innaccurate and changing by itself... Never !!! Now even after over 100 factory resets and downgrades and upgrades... It always move by itself so that's first confirmation of a Montreal chuck missing from the map !!! Also we always see Montreal peeps showing in water under South Africa at 7ms... that also confirm that a chuck of Montreal is now detected in water under South Africa !!! I also just found out that if on Spectating mode there is new dedis showing on the map and they never show while on Filtering... they ping at 15ms and show in Malaysia as a guy icon aka a dedis dedtected as peer but still dedis... That also confirm another geo filter problem !!! I'm not the only one who can confirm all that and/or who face these problems !!! 

You are the one that was responsible for the cloud at that time and you even told it on the forum... so it looks like you can't deal with the fact that you made errors !!! Instead of pretending it's all good... look at how many people report cloud problems...it ain't just me Fraser... It's everybody who paid for a netduma device or Os on XR routers !!! I been telling the problems since day 1 when changes have been made... do i really need to remember you that i have thousands of screenshots with every comments made by you...the team...and me ??? Do i really need to put all the proofs here Fraser ??? Do you know how bad it will impact you ??? Stop pretending everything is good because it's NOT !!! Deal with your lil errors because we don't care about errors Fraser...we know you learn like everybody else and mistakes are normal human behaviors... but you have to pass that and become better so less errors will be made !!! I just SAID i don't want to blame anybody for the problems Fraser... you Netduma team are selling a product and that product don't work as expected and never did !!! We don't care where or who made mistakes... we all have to understand the mistakes and then to fix the mistakes so everbody will forget that you mr.Fraser is responsible for the geo filter problems...with proofs of you telling everybody on the forum that you were responsible for the geo filter map/cloud !!! So grown up please and stop trying to dismiss things and start trying to understand the problems and how to fix them !!! 

You removed a chunk of Montreal...i already have vids on youtube showing that...and it's months old so it ain't like days ago...it been months and now over a year !!!! I also have thousands of screenshots and pics of everthing i talk about !!! So that's why i suggest you to reset the map so every city will properly show at their respective real world locations without any chunk missing !!! That's would be the first part... After that take the time you want to properly fix your cloud...i don't care if it takes months again before every dedis pops at their proper location...as soon as there is no missing chunck of Montreal showing in water under South Africa !!!

• Administrators

Your posts are long so it can be hard to catch all your points in one go so apologies if you feel I didn't acknowledge everything. The home location in the game could be as simple as your IP block location has been updated/out of date on their database, it happens as they're recategorised all the time - once a US IP could now belong to the UK for example but shouldn't affect gameplay at all. Easiest way to tell is disable the Geo-Filter, if it reads the same then it's not the router. If it's different then moving your location on the Geo-Filter will affect it. There has been an icon by South Africa for a long time and 9/10 it is a local IP, it is an anomaly that would take more time to fix than it is worth. As you say a Montreal server is there then great, if we get the IP we can move it. I was responsible for the cloud but now Alex takes care of it which is why I mentioned about the IDs because that will help him to reassess the cloud and make changes where necessary, my point being that 'rewrite the Geo-Filter' isn't helpful as that won't happen, getting the IDs from you and the community is what will help us optimise the locations/categorizations etc as much as possible. Any Geo-Filter bugs will be looked into along side that by the devs.

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your posts are long so it can be hard to catch all your points in one go so apologies if you feel I didn't acknowledge everything. The home location in the game could be as simple as your IP block location has been updated/out of date on their database, it happens as they're recategorised all the time - once a US IP could now belong to the UK for example but shouldn't affect gameplay at all. Easiest way to tell is disable the Geo-Filter, if it reads the same then it's not the router. If it's different then moving your location on the Geo-Filter will affect it. There has been an icon by South Africa for a long time and 9/10 it is a local IP, it is an anomaly that would take more time to fix than it is worth. As you say a Montreal server is there then great, if we get the IP we can move it. I was responsible for the cloud but now Alex takes care of it which is why I mentioned about the IDs because that will help him to reassess the cloud and make changes where necessary, my point being that 'rewrite the Geo-Filter' isn't helpful as that won't happen, getting the IDs from you and the community is what will help us optimise the locations/categorizations etc as much as possible. Any Geo-Filter bugs will be looked into along side that by the devs.

Wow !!! CONGRATS FRASER !!! You fuckin grown up and i'm proud of you !!! Yes i'm really proud of you !!! You aknowledge while never you did it before so Huuuuge Big up to you man !!! Aright so now you understood properly...take notes that i did understand the same things and that's what i explain everywhere !!! The mislocated ones is not important that much if the majority of proper location dedis are showing at their proper location... so that let us enjoy a batch of already properly located dedis so the fact that a lil new batch for that location is somewhere else then doesn't matter since we still can play without big waiting times !!! So that's why i told you we don't care if it takes time for mislocated ones appear to proper location...but as soon as the rest is top notch at their respective locations !!! So that means that in our case here in Montreal,Qc we are missing a chunk and like i explained Fraser it's not just because some dedis pop in water under South Africa.... it's also and definitly confirmed by the fact that just before you did the big changes after some UK dudes have complaints against our Montreal dedis (they wasnt even supposed to complaint on dedis far away from them but anyways) then from there i continued makin factory resets like on a monthly basis at least... so right after i saw missing dedis from Montreal...i then did it again...factory reset and set everything again.... Boom thats the first time it happen and still happen till today after way over 100 proper factory resets ect so that clearly confirm a chunk is missing cause if not my location would stay at the same place like before and i also tested it a bit further on the map... would you really be surprised if i tell you my location don't change by itself when set somewhere else ??? Even in water it stays at exact location we set home... just not in Montreal anymore !!! That's why i asked for over a year now to fix the map... not to remove every mislocated dedis...i dont care that as long as everthing else works properly like setting my home in Montreal where i am and then refreshing webpage and it stays there exactly where i set it....!!! 

So just to make sure its clear on how to trigger that... Find Montreal on the map... Set home there... Take a screenshot or picture of it.... now refresh webpage and look again...... it will have moved by itself outside Montreal !!! Try the same ssomewhere else and it supposed to stay at exact same location you set it !!! 

Tomorow i'll work on my pc so ill find the proper pics to further show that once again 😛😂 ah ah ah 

Same shit happen on XR500 and on R1 on both setups and tried them both on other setups and still do the same so its not locked to XRseries...its really a cloud map problem !!!

I really think a map reset can help as at least everywhere on earth will appear at real world location... and from there we will deal with some mislocated dedis and that won't really matter anymore since most places will already be at proper locations !!! 

I proposed reseting the map like that's something you should be easily able to do... but if for any reason you guys can't reset the map... Pleaaaase can you just update it with a newer map that will be accurate and won't miss chunks of cities ???  Like i said i dont care about some mislocated dedis... The problem here is way worst than that !!! 

Thanks and once again i'm fuckin proud of you Fraser !!! 

Oh and Fraser or team Netduma ... it been 2 days since auto ping have problem showing ping of dedis... it shows tickrates etc but just no ping is showing... even the word ping beside the numbers is not there...like all the Ping line is not showing on XR500 !!! I just took a screenshot for you as of live...

👽🍻

Capture+_2019-10-30-01-17-33.png

Dawm... i took a look ingame... 1120ms !!! Even if only 112ms and forgot i explain that every same location have the same ids and ips... well it still means that it's not a New Jersey dedis so is Mislocated 😛 here is another screenshot but not of ingame since my phone felt in water and camera stopped working 😂

Capture+_2019-10-30-01-22-41.png

Capture+_2019-10-30-01-23-28.png

Weird... i did disabled pc mode from chrome browser...then re erase cookies...start again and boom now ping is showing !!! I also retried enabling pc mode and it now show ping...but after 2-3 seconds !!! So it might be a browser problem except if someone else have ping not showing or if it start again to not show..on my side !!!

Other problems i mentionned are still there still 😂😂😂 ah ah ah 👽🍻

Wow, your dedication to the screenshot craft is admirable!

That said, there's SO MUCH information here that it's kind of hard to figure out what you're actually saying...

I see that you've identified a lot of mislocated servers. That's really useful information.

It would be really great if you could put those mislocated servers into this form: https://forms.gle/uL41beoxTzgCYV9M7

After that, we can adjust them and update the Geo-Filter!

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Mobel said:

So Alex this cloud update while also include modification for MW ?

Yes it will!

-

Also thanks DMC, it will take us a little while to go through all that information but it's very helpful! Community feedback and help is vital so we really do appreciate your input on this.

As Alex said, regarding the incorrect locations specifically, if you don't mind putting the IDs into the form (which we've created a new one for) then that will be a lot easier for Alex when it comes to updating the cloud.

You welcome but as you stated my Dedication to techs...gaming and definitly to Netduma and the Army is Extreme !!! I already do way too much and i only start to get recognized and thanked as a real... let's say Helpful Man !!! I'm not complaining but it take hours just to write everything in second language plus finding new ways to explain things so everbody can understand how things works so they finaly can enjoy flawless gaming sessions too...just like i do on a daily basis...!!!

I gave a gigantic amount of infos but it never helped since i wasn't recognised and that affected me negatively since i do everthing just to help team Netduma and the Army... with proofs...explanations...and even sharing every tricks i find that give real advantage over everything !!! All that after i pass gigantic amount of hours messing with settings and steps on how to and ect... it's what you can call Passion !!!

Sadly for now i want to enjoy my gaming sessions and for that but also for All COD community since everybody suffers from a lot of problems like unstable COD dedis bouncing by 10ms on stable lines...well for that i have to continue fighting against Activishit alone like Pac so it's Me against the world right now !!! I fight hard with proofs so they'll finaly understand what really affect us negatively so they'll be able to fix !!! Things like the fact they removed Canadian dedis days after BO4 launch...in fact it happen at the exact same time you guys made changes in cloud after UK guys complaining against our Montreal,Qc dedis....since then the previous COD games all still run Canadian dedis but not BO4 anymore and now not MW !!! That's really weird as if they would remove Canadian dedis...they would remove them on every COD...especially old versions like WW2...well WW2 still runs at 7ms on Montreal,Qc dedis !!! So is it really Activishit that have remove Canadian dedis knowing that they been there since the begining of COD and still are there on old CODs ???  Or is it sadly an impact of the changes you guys made days after BO4 launch....causing my home location to move away from Montreal like there's no Montreal anymore ??? Fuckin huge dilemna and questions...right 😁 !!! But there is a problem and sadly i'm alone to fight against everybody... now it seems that the fight necessity with Netduma is ended so it will start to move foward in a positive way and that may give me more free time to enjoy gaming instead of everything i have to do for myself and the Army plus Netduma team !!! As you saw my dilemna...you surely understood and made the link as to why i'm asking you to reset or change the map ...as it would be the first basic thing to do to first confirm if things goes better for most people and after that to confirm if they really removed Canadian dedis like Montreal,Qc aka the City of Cinema (that's why you often see Quebec in movies generic like in almost, if not, every Marvel movies) aka we big players in a lot of domains so that don't make any sens (just like the fact WW2 and previous CODs still run Canadian dedis) so from there our home location would stay at exact same spot we set it and i would have more proofs to fight against them so they'll bring us back our COD Canadian dedis !!!

As soon as the geo filter map will be fixed so my home location doesnt move away from Montreal... i'll do further tests to still help you the team and the army and also i'll share mislocated dedis where you want !!! Till then i'll just focus on regaining health as i won health fights but i actually have other health fight and that takes a lot of energy...without talkin the energy i put here and everywhere so it can help huge amount of people on earth !!! 

Hope you guys understand...if not it's sad but it's now been over a year since i'm sad after the changes Netduma made on map/cloud because that negatively impact us here on a daily basis ... so im also dealing with daily deceptions !!! That's why i try to figure every causes possible for theses problems... and as always i don't want to blame anybody at all... just want things to help you team Netduma fixing the lil problems that cause us gamers huge problems !!!

Sorry again a long text... i have to let pressure go away now...im fuckin exhausted 😞...

Oh and yesterday i talked here about ping stats not showing on duma os...after it was back and i also told it... well it always do it.... if lucky i'll get it for a match...comolete match...but since they kick us out of lobbies after match...well the ping disapear and hardly come back even with pc mode On Off and reboots and cookies clearing ect ect ect and tested it on 2 browsers and same behaviour so not sure it's a browser related problem.... Its geo filter or game online !!!

Take care... Peace !! 👽🍻

And flushed cloud again today and now seeing way more mislocated dedis on New Jersey only as its the closest for us...so only in NJ there is a lot of new ids and ips...at higher than 20ms while NJ pings between 13 to 18ms... average 15-17ms !!!

• Administrators
15 hours ago, DMC_81 said:

And flushed cloud again today and now seeing way more mislocated dedis on New Jersey only as its the closest for us...so only in NJ there is a lot of new ids and ips...at higher than 20ms while NJ pings between 13 to 18ms... average 15-17ms !!!

We've put out another cloud today (a few hours ago), should mostly resolve the chat issues but still working on a CoD centric update so you may still see that for the moment.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We've put out another cloud today (a few hours ago), should mostly resolve the chat issues but still working on a CoD centric update so you may still see that for the moment.

the cod update , what exact fixes and stuff and will it do ? And also I seen in a another thread about The Geo Filter being able to defeat SBMM how will that work. 

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, ksubi said:

the cod update , what exact fixes and stuff and will it do ? And also I seen in a another thread about The Geo Filter being able to defeat SBMM how will that work. 

Hello, welcome to the forum!

That will ensure we have the dedicated servers classified and in the correct place. If they're mislocated this could prevent people getting games or not allow them as many server options as they should have so it's very important. Our focus is only on ensuring you get a low ping game, we don't claim to defeat SBMM or anything along those lines but the community does talk about it so if they have any tips on that I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Mobel said:

Just did the cloud update still not connecting in ps4 chat got a triangle on this one (see pic)

So you flushed the cloud, waited a minute until after the 'too long' message appeared and then refreshed? Was the console off at the time?

4 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Yeah I think the 'too long' message is an R1 specific thing. I'll make sure that ID you posted is in the whitelist. Thanks!

Alex, will this also fix the XBOX NAT settings not being able to be seen when starting MW? Or hasn't anyone noticed it yet? I have to clear UPnP then reset it again while everything is off. Where's the link for the MW servers fixes? HMU.