Black Ops 4 Support

Netduma Admin

1 minute ago, pollutionblues said:

If you want to force a server in a specific location you need to have: filtering mode enabled, strict mode enabled, ping assist set to 0 and fast search disabled. Restart the game after making any changes then search.

I tried that. However, it is not finding any game for me

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, pollutionblues said:

If you want to force a server in a specific location you need to have: filtering mode enabled, strict mode enabled, ping assist set to 0 and fast search disabled. Restart the game after making any changes then search.

This.

If you get stuck at bootup though, and the game won't even load, check the Geo-Filter map. There might be an authentication server you need to Allow. Click on it and Allow it (guide here on how to allow): http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000089132-how-to-use-allow-and-deny-on-dumaos

If you're able to get into the game and search, then make sure your settings are as Pollution Blues said above.

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

This.

If you get stuck at bootup though, and the game won't even load, check the Geo-Filter map. There might be an authentication server you need to Allow. Click on it and Allow it (guide here on how to allow): http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000089132-how-to-use-allow-and-deny-on-dumaos

If you're able to get into the game and search, then make sure your settings are as Pollution Blues said above.

Tried that, did not work also. 

• Administrators
On 1/7/2019 at 6:46 PM, almajedhs said:

Tried that, did not work also. 

I should think because of your distance they might not allow you to connect due to being over their ping limit. However, if it was to work you would need to hard turn off the console first, have all the settings done and ready to go. Wait 2 minutes, use a timer if necessary. This will ensure any active console connections have been terminated. Only then turn on the console and game, if you still can't force any games in that region then likely because of a ping limit they have.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 2:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I should think because of your distance they might not allow you to connect due to being over their ping limit. However, if it was to work you would need to hard turn off the console first, have all the settings done and ready to go. Wait 2 minutes, use a timer if necessary. This will ensure any active console connections have been terminated. Only then turn on the console and game, if you still can't force any games in that region then likely because of a ping limit they have.

When I play with my friends, who are in Saudi arabia, I could play with them. My ping when I play with them is between 200-300.

I tried your way by having all the settings ready and then turning off the console, waiting for > 2 minutes, but did not work. Still taking so long in searching and not finding any player. 

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, almajedhs said:

When I play with my friends, who are in Saudi arabia, I could play with them. My ping when I play with them is between 200-300.

I tried your way by having all the settings ready and then turning off the console, waiting for > 2 minutes, but did not work. Still taking so long in searching and not finding any player. 

There must be some kind of region lock. We've been able to force servers in the Middle East before when testing it, as well as America and elsewhere. I'm not sure what is different in your case.

With the settings above and Fast Search disabled, could ya' screenshot what you see when you search for a game again?

Hey @Netduma admins.  Im suffereing from bullet delay (shoot first die first) since I switched to this router from my Asus RT-AC 5300. Before you tell me it's got to do with the net code or the host, I'm referring to custom games where the host is usually someone who lives really close to me and I haven't had this issue in the past. As I've mentioned before, my bufferbloat is always an A+ and the in game ping is around 30-35ms. Another issue I have is that UPNP doesn't work and no devices show up under the forwarded list therefore I have to put my device in DMZ. Now this will only help for 1 device, so should I change Nat Filtering from secure to open so I can get open Nat type on the others too ?

• Administrators
On 1/19/2019 at 8:25 PM, JACKSDARIPPER said:

Hey need with black ops for on pc I’m supposed to still set my pc as ps4 so the geo filter can work. Even do I have a ps4 on it and an Xbox one x

Yes, that’s correct. It will then show the PC connections too once you change the device type. 

On 1/19/2019 at 10:21 PM, Impulse said:

Hey @Netduma admins.  Im suffereing from bullet delay (shoot first die first) since I switched to this router from my Asus RT-AC 5300. Before you tell me it's got to do with the net code or the host, I'm referring to custom games where the host is usually someone who lives really close to me and I haven't had this issue in the past. As I've mentioned before, my bufferbloat is always an A+ and the in game ping is around 30-35ms. Another issue I have is that UPNP doesn't work and no devices show up under the forwarded list therefore I have to put my device in DMZ. Now this will only help for 1 device, so should I change Nat Filtering from secure to open so I can get open Nat type on the others too ?

I’ve responded in your other thread. 

18 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Yes, that’s correct. It will then show the PC connections too once you change the device type. 

I tried but it’s giving me a message of some conflict idk what exactly it but it’s not allowing me to set my pc to ps4. I’ll try again when I get hom

19 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

So what settings I’m supposed to use for my pc I have and i9-9900k 32b ram my graphics card is an msi twin frozr 1070ti

• Netduma Staff
19 hours ago, JACKSDARIPPER said:

I tried but it’s giving me a message of some conflict idk what exactly it but it’s not allowing me to set my pc to ps4. I’ll try again when I get hom

Let us know how it goes. You just need to click on the PC in the Device Manager and change its type to a PS4. If you still get an error message, please screenshot the error message and send it to us here.

• Administrators

Could you delete the devices you have already added at the top and then re-add each of them to your device panel please. It should hopefully be ok then.

If it doesn't work, could you take a screenshot of your Device Manager after you have clicked on the PC so the device's details are shown. Thanks.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, Netduma Admin said:

Could you delete the devices you have already added at the top and then re-add each of them to your device panel please. It should hopefully be ok then.

If it doesn't work, could you take a screenshot of your Device Manager after you have clicked on the PC so the device's details are shown. Thanks.

Screenshot (2).png

yeah its still saying the same thing

Screenshot (3).png

On 1/24/2019 at 2:07 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Delete the consoles from the device manager and then when you reconnect them and they're added back try again, might be that somehow theres a confusion there with a console being your PC, perhaps added before.

Ok I got it to work I had to factory reset the router. Thanks for the support. If I have 75/75 for my speed where should I put my slider for pc game