Thanks for the report, I'll pass that on. That could be it, it is designed to trigger when you're actually playing and not in the lobby for example, makes sense it could happen when spectating also
Apologies for the delayed response, I've sent you all a PM with firmware that has Geo-Filter improvements, install then once complete do a factory reset and see if it is better please
Okay well if you can have it handle PPPoE instead (perhaps take it out of bridge/modem mode if applicable) then switch back the R3 to DHCP I suspect it'll then work
I've sent you a PM with the firmware, it does have Geo-Filter improvements, including Steady Ping.
You only need to use one or the other
That's great to hear, thanks for the update!
Try this:
Quit the application/game/client completely
Remove device from the Geo-Filter
Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
Wait 2 minutes
Boot up application/game/client
Then see if it works.