Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Delete the port forwarding rule then yes you can keep UPnP and DMZ enabled
  2. Sent
  3. I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  4. For websites it could be Adblocker, disable this on the router and they should load faster. For this issue if you reboot the router, close the tab then wait a few minutes does it load correctly?
  5. Set your location on the game Set your location on the Geo map Disable GeoLatency Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0) Enable Strict Mode Disable Fast Search Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then.
  6. Given what you've mentioned it's either the server itself, e.g. it may be heavily under load or local congestion, however even though the ping is high it does appear to be quite stable which makes me think it probably is the server rather than anything on your end. Add it to your denied list and every time you encounter one like it keep doing that and then hopefully you won't get that issue again after a few denied runs
  7. We haven't changed anything on that firmware so that's surprising. When you try to connect, if you look at the map do you see anything blocked?
  8. I did reply to your topic: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/53432-need-your-help-to-sort-this-error-out-on-my-nord-vpn/#comment-393127
  9. Are all these devices connected direct to the R3 either via ethernet or WiFi or are they connected through switches/APs/extenders?
  10. That's normal because the DMZ passes all traffic through to the device selected so port forwarding is unneccessary
  11. I've sent you all the .23 firmware via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  12. Is it this? https://www.workday.com/ if so if you could get captures for us that would be really helpful
  13. What were the port forwarding rules you were trying to set exactly?
  14. That's great to hear, thanks for the update!
  15. Sent Firmware should start coming out this week so if you're having a stable experience I'd suggest waiting!
  16. I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  17. Right click the page, then go to Inspect (Element), on the window that appears click on the Console tab. Refresh the page then provide a screenshot of what the console window shows please when using dumaos to access
  18. Privacy error is fine, HTTP should be used over HTTPS for it. If you use the default credentials admin / password does that allow you in?
  19. Which servers aren't appearing that you think should be? As above have you changed region as well as changing the Geo settings?
  20. Do a test with a wired PC, do you get expected results then?
×
×
  • Create New...