Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Try this: Disable GeoLatency Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0) Enable Strict Mode Disable Fast Search Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then. If you want to change on the fly then do what I mentioned here with the restarts.
  2. That's great to hear, thanks for posting about your experience! The ports on the router are limited to 1Gbps so wouldn't be possible to go above that.
  3. Have you got the R3 in the DMZ on the Sky Hub? You will need to do that to eliminate the double NAT
  4. I mean it's entirely up to you, as they say if it's not broken don't fix it but you are missing out on security updates so my professional opinion would be that you should update to at least the latest public version to get those security updates done.
  5. I've been very careful not to promise because it's always subject to change, I give the information I have at the time and unfortunately that will change sometimes. It is coming, I'm chasing every day.
  6. Split the bands, give 2.4/5GHz different names and apply - you'll want to connect to 5GHz specifically for speeds Use a WiFi analyzer to find the least congested channel and change to that Experiment with the widths to see what gives better results Ensure it's in an elevated position - not on a metal surface Ensure there aren't any electrical / wireless devices e.g headphones etc within close proximity ~3 feet if possible Set the antennae to this position _ | | _ See if its any higher then
  7. As the above, they do have 60 tick servers but it's more common to see games playing at around 20. It's nothing to do with your particular ping/connection to the server.
  8. You should have received tracking a few hours after this post, did that happen?
  9. Yes it's what I mentioned above
  10. It's not required to reboot the R3 every day, how is the speed going out of sync exactly? When the internet goes down do you still have internet when directly connected to the hub? You could allow/deny every time you finish a match, it certainly would be a good way to eliminate any bad servers and leave yourself with just the good ones. It's not necessary to do so but should work well.
  11. I'm not sure specifically on the logic but it is safer for everyone to have it that way otherwise people with bad motives might try to use it for nefarious purposes
  12. I suspect so The week ends on a Saturday for you?
  13. Still on track from what I've been told
  14. Some smart devices specifically do not like WiFi that changes bands automatically, as above disable Smart Connect and then see if they can connect to 2.4 or 5GHz
  15. As mentioned above it'll only be OpenVPN and wireguard
  16. The Geo-Filter itself can only lower your ping if there are servers around you that you don't normally connect to that have a low ping, What are your SmartBOOST/Congestion Control settings? What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode
  17. Connect via ethernet and skip the setup wizard, then reboot the modem, wait 2 minutes then reboot the R2, wait 4 minutes then see if you get internet
  18. The router interface will tell you or we'll post/be talking about it on the forum
  19. Welcome to the forum! Exactly as above, the fix will be available soon.
  20. I'm good thanks, how about you? That's great to hear, thanks for the update!
  21. You do have access now so you can find it here to upgrade: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/
  22. Let us know how you get on doing the above!
  23. Glad to hear you got it sorted, thanks for the update!
×
×
  • Create New...