Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Please do try the above, other than that we are working on Geo-Filter improvements still.
  2. 50% or lower yes, have you always been using it on Auto Enable or were you using Always? If Auto Enable, how was Traffic Prioritization set? Was it triggering when playing? I'm not sure yet, still could be settings based on what you answer
  3. Added, you can find it here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/
  4. There should have been a guide included but connect an ethernet cable from the WAN/Internet port on the R2 to a LAN port on the Vodafone router. Connect to the R2 via WiFi or ethernet and go to http://192.168.77.1 to access the setup wizard/interface.
  5. Were you seeing the 41-45ms ping in game or on the Geo-Filter and was there a difference between the pings?
  6. As far as I am aware it's still on track for this week
  7. Once available anyone who wants it will be able to use it but it's not available yet
  8. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add it to the list. Doing the above would definitely help with this.
  9. The cable is important, if the phone line cable is not an ethernet cable then you will not get internet through it with the R3. Make sure you're using the correct cable and it should then work. Depending on setups some people may be able to connect the R3 directly to an ONT/wall in which case it would be needed or they can replace the existing router and connect the R3 direct to the modem and then use PPPoE. I suspect it's the cable issue you mentioned.
  10. Exactly as above!
  11. I know you said it doesn't happen with optimizer disabled but could you heavily throttle Congestion Control down and then see if it happens again?
  12. Great thank you, I'll pass that onto the team to have a look at
  13. Connection Benchmark uses different servers so they can show lower results but it doesn't mean it's limiting you as you've seen. Could you provide a screenshot of one of the other bufferbloat tests you've done?
  14. Did you grab the logs?
  15. Sign up for Early Access: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/ let's get you on that and see if it eliminates the issue
  16. Thanks for that! Doesn't look like it's a server issue unless it was so brief it doesn't register but what spikes did the Geo-Filter show, was it small or one massive one?
  17. Thanks a lot for that, they're probably the weirdest logs I've seen so far so I'll definitely need to pass that onto a dev to have a look
  18. Sign up for Early Access here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/ and we'll get you on that version and see if it works better
  19. Does both the Geo-Filter ping and in game ping stay stable when that happens? Could you provide a clip of what you're seeing as well if possible please?
  20. Interesting, do you have the log by any chance?
  21. Thank you for that, I'm going to talk to a dev about this and get back to you.
  22. What firmware version are you on currently?
  23. Games Console or DumaOS Classified Games would work best for the console. 70% is a good starting point but may not work best for everyone, best to experiment with the percentages to find what works best for you
  24. Glad to hear it's working now, may have just needed a little to show
  25. I hear you on that one, so worth it once it's done though! Thanks, luckily that job isn't for me, we'll get there for sure.
×
×
  • Create New...