Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. You can add the game manually, is this what you've done?
  2. I've responded in your other topic
  3. Did you factory reset the router? When exactly did you do the factory reset - after you had confirmed it upgraded successfully?
  4. Using a VPN always has the potentially to get you a higher/more inconsistent ping, you're adding 'hops' to the game server so traffic has further to go before reaching the destination. There isn't really a way to allow a gradual increase in ping as the router is about allowing you to get a low ping. You need strict mode on otherwise that can happen on occasion.
  5. Could you provide a screenshot of how you have your Geo-Filter setup please?
  6. Exactly as above!
  7. It is on the list to do so!
  8. Very odd, try reinstalling the firmware again and see if that works please
  9. It's highly likely this is a regression of an issue we had previously unfortunately, I'm going to see if I can reproduce the issue myself and find a workaround, I'll come back to you.
  10. It's highly likely this is a regression of an issue we had previously unfortunately, I'm going to see if I can reproduce the issue myself and find a workaround, I'll come back to you.
  11. It'd work you'd just need to port forward all the ports to the router
  12. Thank you for the feedback, glad the update is doing well for you!
  13. Okay so it's just not even connecting to the WiFi at all - not even just connecting but then not working? I mean, they might be referring to an issue we're aware of but it's not specifically a Sonos issue and if the issue is it just won't even connect to the router at all even without internet then that won't be it. Try changing the channels/widths just in case it's not liking one of them specifically.
  14. If you use a different web browser does it work? If not if you use the DumaOS mobile app does it work then?
  15. Try this link specifically: https://forum.netduma.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=38325&key=afda8f7d87048fcd675f5aeeba8b94e0 We haven't done anything with IPv6 specifically so it makes sense but thanks for letting us know that's still happening Let's continue in your topic
  16. Thanks for the reminder I'll chase the team on it!
  17. Yes high ping/instability due to the CPU issue should now be resolved
  18. I don't have Sonos so how does it work, is the device connecting to WiFi or a device specifically? If it's connecting to WiFi is it direct to the router or via a hub etc?
  19. Please read the first post and you'll see it
  20. What router are you trying to update and what firmware file are you trying to update with?
  21. That could be impacting it yes. That's right, the R3 has a built in firewall
  22. As a test if you put the PC in the DMZ on the R3 do you get open then? Either way remove it as it is a security risk
  23. What happens exactly?
  24. No DMZ should be absolutely fine, it's how most people run it
×
×
  • Create New...