-
Posts
87507 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1947
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
Have you gone above and below 70? What is the lowest value you've tried?
-
1 week with the netduma r3 impression
Netduma Fraser replied to akuma7's topic in Netduma R3 Support
It could be the CPU issue potentially causing that, the update which I should be able to provide people tomorrow will fix that -
Alright guys this topic is getting a little heated so I'm going to close it. A new update is being compiled currently, it'll get tested a little bit more, if everything looks okay I'll allow people to try it out tomorrow.
-
Soo many issues with poor gameplay and router lag
Netduma Fraser replied to SamT98's topic in Netduma R3 Support
A new update is being compiled currently, it'll get tested a little bit more, if everything looks okay I'll allow people to try it out tomorrow. -
I think it's likely related to an issue we are aware of so with the next version it should be improved, once released let us know how you get on.
-
For the DMZ, copy the WAN IP from Settings > WAN on the R3 then access your ISP modem/router and enter it into the DMZ function there. Disable GeoLatency Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0) Enable Strict Mode Disable Fast Search Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work better then.
-
You can't remove it if it's online because the device would still be connected
-
I appreciate everyone is anxious for an update to come out to fix any issues they're having, I would be the same way too honestly. Asking everyday what's happening won't get it out faster and you'll get the same answer. I'm chasing updates all the time and pushing to get them out as soon as possible so rest assured you don't need to ask, when it is ready you will know about it one way or another.
-
There is no conspiracy, this is just what software development is like, it's always subject to change. I'm being asked constantly for a time frame and I'm providing one based on what I know at the time but it can change.
-
Experiencing the same issue I have on the R2, with the R3.
Netduma Fraser replied to Saberous's topic in Netduma R3 Support
That's fair enough, you can find the details at netduma.com/terms -
I appreciate everyone is anxious for an update to come out to fix any issues they're having, I would be the same way too honestly. There isn't an issue with Adblocker, I mentioned there were blocker issues, in that there were some issues that blocked the release. Asking everyday what's happening won't get it out faster and you'll get the same answer. I'm chasing updates all the time and pushing to get them out as soon as possible so rest assured you don't need to ask, when it is ready you will know about it one way or another.
-
XR1000 firware and duma os 3.3
Netduma Fraser replied to AnarchyAli's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
I appreciate it has been a long wait and some of that was completely out of our control, I know it's still on the way so hopefully won't be much longer now -
What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode What Congestion Control settings are you using specifically? Are ALL devices connected to the R2?
- 5 replies
-
- call of duty
- cod
-
(and 8 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yeah it'll be the bands that have been mentioned. We're working on a fix for that.
-
It has been suggested so its on the list for potential inclusion in the future.
-
Slower in what sense?
-
When you click to choose which band you want to modify change the name e.g. NetdumaR3-5GHz then you'll be able to save it and you'll then see both bands able to be connected to.
-
Looks like you only have one device connected to the router, is that because you only have one device in your home or that other devices are connected to the upstream/ISP modem/router?
-
That's great to hear! If it's not broken don't fix it so just leave the settings there as they are
-
I suspect the R3 will be getting an update faster than the 1000. The 1000 also won't be getting DumaOS 4 so in my opinion the R3 would be the better one to keep if the software is what you're interested in the most.
-
XR 500 - Poor benchmarks
Netduma Fraser replied to leeb123's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Are you using PPPoE/VLAN or DHCP identifiers at all? As Benchmark uses different servers and you're not getting good results to them I think it would be best to use this third party test for the moment but the process is the same, adjusting Congestion Control.
