-
Posts
87507 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1947
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
You can add the game manually, is this what you've done?
-
I've responded in your other topic
-
Did you factory reset the router? When exactly did you do the factory reset - after you had confirmed it upgraded successfully?
-
Using a VPN always has the potentially to get you a higher/more inconsistent ping, you're adding 'hops' to the game server so traffic has further to go before reaching the destination. There isn't really a way to allow a gradual increase in ping as the router is about allowing you to get a low ping. You need strict mode on otherwise that can happen on occasion.
-
Exactly as above!
-
What do you want supported in DumaOS?
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Liam's topic in Community Discussion
It is on the list to do so! -
Very odd, try reinstalling the firmware again and see if that works please
-
It's highly likely this is a regression of an issue we had previously unfortunately, I'm going to see if I can reproduce the issue myself and find a workaround, I'll come back to you.
-
It's highly likely this is a regression of an issue we had previously unfortunately, I'm going to see if I can reproduce the issue myself and find a workaround, I'll come back to you.
-
It'd work you'd just need to port forward all the ports to the router
-
Thank you for the feedback, glad the update is doing well for you!
-
Okay so it's just not even connecting to the WiFi at all - not even just connecting but then not working? I mean, they might be referring to an issue we're aware of but it's not specifically a Sonos issue and if the issue is it just won't even connect to the router at all even without internet then that won't be it. Try changing the channels/widths just in case it's not liking one of them specifically.
-
If you use a different web browser does it work? If not if you use the DumaOS mobile app does it work then?
-
Try this link specifically: https://forum.netduma.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=38325&key=afda8f7d87048fcd675f5aeeba8b94e0 We haven't done anything with IPv6 specifically so it makes sense but thanks for letting us know that's still happening Let's continue in your topic
-
Thanks for the reminder I'll chase the team on it!
-
Yes high ping/instability due to the CPU issue should now be resolved
-
I don't have Sonos so how does it work, is the device connecting to WiFi or a device specifically? If it's connecting to WiFi is it direct to the router or via a hub etc?
-
Please read the first post and you'll see it
-
What router are you trying to update and what firmware file are you trying to update with?
-
That could be impacting it yes. That's right, the R3 has a built in firewall
-
As a test if you put the PC in the DMZ on the R3 do you get open then? Either way remove it as it is a security risk
-
What happens exactly?
