-
Posts
87510 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1947
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
Ah no that usually means for example, the WiFi from one router - for example, if one was connected to your upstream ISP router WiFi and one to the R3 it wouldn't work
-
Geo-Filter not refreshing or staying current
Netduma Fraser replied to White_Mamba's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Do a factory reset, there will have been a lot of changes made, especially to the Geo-Filter on that firmware -
If you split the bands then have one device on 2.4 and one on 5GHz then it should work. Once the next firmware is available that'll be fixed so you can combine the bands again
-
If they said you don't need to use their modem then yes in theory that should work fine. If you still have issues let us know more details and we can help.
-
I'm not a dev so I don't know the details like they do, based on what the logs mention I think we have done some work in those areas so it might help
-
It would be better to have Ping Assist at 0 and cover an area around you - I don't know your region but there should be a few servers there at least, try with a 1000km range to start
-
We have a firmware in testing currently that resolves the main issues, if that works as expected it should be out soon
-
You don't have to worry about that due to how you have it setup so that is fine. What was the router/modem you had before - did you get full speeds through that? Whatever it was get its MAC address and in Settings on the R3 make it use that make address, reboot from the interface and see if the speeds are any better please.
-
Good question above, if you gave it a random static IP rather than the one it had already then you would need to restart the console for it to get the new one
-
Yes it would, you'd just need to connect the R3 to that router
-
Don't setup a static IP on either router or console and you shouldn't get the error or set it up in Settings > DHCP on the router and leave it automatic on the console
-
Overwatch 2 Server Possible Mislocation (Oklahoma)
Netduma Fraser replied to PharmDawgg's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Thanks for the information, this should be sorted soon! -
What do you mean IP address issues? What actually happens?
-
Great to hear, thanks for the update
-
That's great thank you, I'll pass it on
-
I don't want you to do so I was just checking as it could have been a potential reason. If you wait that 30 seconds does it then work?
-
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Did you get that from an auto update? -
That's great thanks, we think we've fixed it now so should be sorted for the next firmware!
-
congestion control not work with waveform
Netduma Fraser replied to justin peryea's topic in Netduma R3 Support
I think that'll be the max you can get on this firmware then, the next firmware *might* help but not a guarantee -
Duma OS banable after Battle.net terms update?
Netduma Fraser replied to rvndo's topic in Netduma R3 Support
I suspect this is more about DDoSing, lag switching etc as the router is a router, it provides internet, it determines what you can and can't connect to, nothing that could be detected as wrongdoing there -
Thank you, where roughly are you located? The server definitely is in LA. I've tried tracing the IP and as expected it's timing out so a theory I have, though we have a couple is that it's not able to ping and so taking the last hop it can get. We'll look into it.
-
Gaming not being picked up while playing STEAM games
Netduma Fraser replied to Kratos's topic in Netduma R3 Support
On the Device Manager page click the icon top right and resync the cloud then try again and see if it picks it up please. Also what firmware version are you on currently? -
I don't recall anyone specifying an issue with this? If it's the WiFi issue where using two devices on 2.4GHz for example isn't working and one needs to be on 2.4 and the other 5 then this is fixed for the next version
