Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Sounds like it may not be the router exactly but we are testing the game so we'll put out any necessary changes when ready
  2. I'd suggest upgrading to the beta here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/51611-new-xr500-beta-firmware-33535/ and that should get you sorted
  3. Apparently the auto resume function for this was causing some issues so was removed for the moment, they will look into it further
  4. It won't be able to stabilize every game/server unfortunately, it's something we hope to improve. If it doesn't say stabilized then it hasn't added that extra ping on to keep it at that one level.
  5. Could you expand/clarify further please, what exactly is happening?
  6. Good catch thank you, I'll pass this onto the team
  7. I'm chasing the team and will come back to you
  8. It's been requested and I've passed it onto the team to look into
  9. It is on the list but doesn't guarantee it'll be implemented, I think after the next few features have been included user requests will be looked into. I've given you Early Access for that issue
  10. I've given you Early Access, please see if the firmware there helps at all https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  11. Good to hear, thanks for the update
  12. Please let me know if I'm not explaining this in a way you can understand as I've explained it many times: You cannot influence what players you play against You can only influence the servers you play on You cannot play other states in Brazil - there is only 1 server in the entirety of Brazil You can force servers in other countries though that is not the purpose of the router You found a mislocated server on the map when you provided the screenshot of the US server - it was actually in Brazil - this is easily fixed. It does not mean wherever you put your radius you will get Brazil. To test if you can play on a server in another country, move the location/radius to the East coast of the US and then search for a game.
  13. I've given you Early Access, please try the firmware there to see if it works better: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/57223-new-firmware-r3-dumaos-40402-disconnections-fix/
  14. Thanks for the logs, I have passed it on to a dev who has confirmed there is an issue there that they'll have to look into fixing. In the meantime they said that disabling QoS fully may help to prevent/delay the issue happening as frequently
  15. It's not the purpose of the router no but it can work, as we found, you forcing a server in the US gave you a Brazil server which is mislocated which can be corrected - you only connected to it because of the radius there, not because you're in Brazil.
  16. If you could do that East US test I mentioned then I can determine what is happening.
  17. Did you get the log after the disconnect and before or after a reboot? I need the log before the reboot otherwise it won't have any information about the disconnect in it
  18. Is this log after a reboot as it seems to contain information about it re-establishing the connection not the disconnect specifically that I can see
  19. You're on 3.0, I don't have a date for 3.3 and 4.0 won't be coming to the XR series. You should be able to use the Geo-Filter for CS2 as is and Steady Ping has never been advertised as becoming available for the XR range. There isn't a beta you can use for this router currently.
  20. That is strange, perhaps it's due to the length then rather than any specific cable incompatibility. No worries at all, take your time, hope you had a good one! No specific recommendations, I personally just have an Amazon basics 6e 5 metre cable I think. Honestly other than the category and the shielded types there aren't really any differences between them.
  21. I'm sure the team will be testing it but I'll pass it on just in case. If you're on console it shouldn't need to be added for that though it won't work every time. If you're on PC, you may be able to get that working to an extent by doing this: Quit the application/game/client completely Remove device from the Geo-Filter Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option Set up the Geo-Filter how you like Wait 2 minutes Boot up application/game/client
  22. You cannot dictate where the players are that you connect to. You can only control the server you connect to. - Você não pode ditar onde estão os jogadores aos quais você se conecta. Você só pode controlar o servidor ao qual você se conecta.
  23. No worries, I was just a little confused!
  24. You cannot dictate where players are from that you connect to - you can only influence the server you play on - is the translation not working very well as I've explained this part several times. There is only 1 server in Brazil in one region so everyone in Brazil and neighbouring countries are likely to play on it at some point - you cannot determine who those players are. Have you checked forcing the East Coast of the US to check it's working as expected.
×
×
  • Create New...