Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. You asked this earlier in another topic and I mentioned at the time that I passed it on when you originally asked on Monday and that you don't need to ask multiple times. You liked the post so you did see that response. Requesting it 3 times in one week doesn't make it happen any faster, especially asking twice in one day, it also doesn't guarantee it will be added. I understand you want to see it and I have passed it on.
  2. Did you factory reset after upgrading? If not please do so, the logs shouldn't have that many errors
  3. The latest is always the first pinned topic at the top
  4. The server you showed in the screenshot is mislocated, it doesn't mean the ability to force different servers is broken, just a server is showing where it shouldn't be - we can easily fix that. Force a different area of the US e.g. East, then what server/ping do you get?
  5. That'll be an option in one of the next versions
  6. Must be incorrectly whitelisted then, thanks a lot, I'll have the team sort it on Monday
  7. You have it active on HVPN? Can you provide a screenshot of how it is setup please?
  8. If you're applying it directly on the PC then that is expected behavior. The only way you can have access and apply the VPN is to use it with HybridVPN on the router.
  9. Not specifically with the R2 no, not that I am aware of
  10. The purpose of the router isn't to play really far away, it's to play on local servers to get a better ping. That server specifically appears to be mislocated, we can correct that - try to force a different area please and see what server/ping you get please and provide a screenshot.
  11. It would be tomorrow at the earliest - it's not something I have the capability to do unfortunately
  12. I think it's been requested before but I think it'd be covered by the existing options for CoD but try this: Quit the application/game/client completely Remove device from the Geo-Filter Give your mobile the PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option Set up the Geo-Filter how you like Wait 2 minutes Boot up application/game/client Then see if it works.
  13. https://forum.netduma.com/topic/56638-new-r2-firmware-dumaos-40258/
  14. Early Access you have to manually update, it's pinned to the top of this sub forum: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  15. You've already added your device to the Geo-Filter, that's why when you try to add it with a different service it's giving you that message. The way you've added it is fine, just enable filtering and it will work. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing when Ping Heatmap isn't working please? You don't need to update necessarily but can if you wish - it's just a security change nothing else. I would suggest putting the XR WAN IP found on the System Information page in the DMZ on your BGW - this will help you get an Open NAT and also potentially solve any issues where it may be blocking traffic from the router causing some of the things we've seen so far.
  16. No worries, let us know how you get on when you're able to - I've responded in that other topic but basically, no, however it could be an easy fix, email us and we'll get you sorted either way.
  17. Not specifically and it may be an easy fix but email [email protected] and we'll get you sorted
  18. No need to make multiple posts/topics, I will reply to you via email
  19. No need to make multiple posts/topics, I will reply to you via email
  20. No need to make multiple posts/topics, I will reply to you via email
  21. Okay leave it with me, I'll check if we've whitelisted a server by mistake. Please make a new topic and we can help you there
  22. It's not always necessarily a router issue - they are all allowed to make a connection there as you can see so there is no reason for you not to get into a game that is immediately obvious. If you disable filtering but so you can still see the servers do you get a game faster? If so, is there anything that was blocked on the map that is now allowed? Make sure you zoom out to be sure you're not missing anything. Are you on the latest Early Access version? Have you found the least congested WiFi channel and experimented with the widths? Peoples IPs can change so although you may have added them the day before for example, the next day it may have changed and you'll need to add them again - there is no way to counteract that really, it's just the nature of networking. Geo-Latency would mean you don't need to add them but there is also the chance of getting a server outside your radius.
  23. Where were you checking the speeds, on the router itself or speedtest.net? Some modems can be picky about their boot order, reboot the modem, wait 2 minutes then reboot the R2, wait 4 minutes then check for internet. When you rolled back the firmware did you lose or unplug power? Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 4 minutes and try to access.
×
×
  • Create New...