Thank you , I already had this set up on Dumas but what I actually wanted to know is how to do thi
1. Use a second network card in your PC, or use wifi as hotspot, or use wifi to connect to your router. I just bought a 1Gbit USB network card to experiment with this for 10 bucks.
2. Go in windows, right click your connection that you have connected to the router and enable sharing, with the other connection set up. Under advanced you can also add ports to forward
3. Set up your PS4 connection as you normally would.
4. In DumaOS, forward the CoD ports to the PC andon the PC forward them to the PS4. I typically just leave it on Moderate NAT though.
5. Run that software and what I did was set a filter so it only affects UDP traffic coming from my PS4 by entering the MAC adress of my PS4
6. In my case I need different traffic prioritization rules, I use UDP 60000:65536 - 30000:45000because this setup changes the source port somehow.