Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. On the XR as that's the router you're having the issue on
  2. Factory reset from troubleshooting instead, does it reset then properly?
  3. I don't know if we've specifically tested the game, I don't believe we have but I'll pass it onto the team so see if they can add it
  4. What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R2? E.g R2 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode Are ALL devices connected to the R2? What are the speeds you pay for/receive? Have you entered those speeds into the router? How have you setup Congestion Control? How have you setup SmartBOOST? What platform are you playing on and how is it connected, via ethernet or WiFi? How have you setup the Geo-Filter? Where are you testing the speeds?
  5. I think you may have emailed - respond there with your order number and we'll get you sorted
  6. Not with the R3 specifically, you could use a WiFi analyzer app to achieve that instead and then manually change to the best one for your area. I don't think there are any plans to implement that specifically but I can add it to the list of suggestions/requests
  7. What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode Are ALL devices connected to the R3? What are the speeds you pay for/receive? Have you entered those speeds into the router? How have you setup Congestion Control? How have you setup SmartBOOST? What platform are you playing on and how is it connected, via ethernet or WiFi? How have you setup the Geo-Filter?
  8. It would see it then but also that device wouldn't really be considered a true AP, more a router
  9. Thanks for the request, I'll pass it on
  10. Thanks for the request, I'll pass it on
  11. The AP is usually undetectable by the router as it just passes through the traffic, it also can't tell what devices are connected to it as it just appears like they're connected direct to the router
  12. Ahh good to hear, well done for sorting it and thanks for the update!
  13. It happens automatically, it will have already applied
  14. ACC will eliminate that worry, no bufferbloat and full speeds! Yes that makes sense, will go offline briefly when no proper gaming activity active and then online when detected. Grab the ID for that server and we can see if it is mislocated
  15. Its a cloud update so it will apply to that XR1000 version too
  16. That all looks okay, do disable MU-MIMO and then check again, then with it enabled but beamforming off then check then with them both off. If you could get DumaOS screenshots as well that would be really helpful
  17. A request doesn't always mean it is tested and supported but I will chase the team to see if they can get it added
  18. Glad to hear it, thanks for the update!
  19. That's always really helpful thank you https://forum.netduma.com/topic/51505-adding-new-games-and-applications-to-dumaos/
  20. You don't need to put a device in the DMZ on the R3 for the moment
  21. Thanks for the request, I'll add it to the list
  22. Okay that wouldn't be causing lag or hit detection issues then, try the above and feel free to provide screenshots of the results for comment
×
×
  • Create New...