Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Destiny 2

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,575 posts
  • Local time: 10:36 PM

Hey everyone, I'm currently testing Destiny 2 and will have a cloud update up as soon as possible.

If you have any ID's for me from when you get an error/booted please provide them here. If you want to play Destiny 2 uninterrupted then please disable the Geo-filter for now.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,362 posts
2734c893d1c61419

ID: dd34fcc7d17c252a    Distance: 7160km east coast usa
ID: 6b12d39eaf0ad8dd    Distance: 4619km west coast usa triangle

These are ID's posted by folks in other threads. Keep them coming guys :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,575 posts

Please can everyone try manual cloud 39, 36, 28 and let me know how that works.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

DAKOTADOCKALL

DAKOTADOCKALL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Local time: 04:36 PM

they seem to be working okish for me i spawn in to a area they it takes a few mins for the other players and npcs to show up thats about it 

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,362 posts

they seem to be working okish for me i spawn in to a area they it takes a few mins for the other players and npcs to show up thats about it 

Interesting - keep us posted. If you ever start playing the Crucible then definitely let us know how it plays for you :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

becboss

becboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 11:36 PM
6 PvP games start : 3 of them works fine, for the other the game kicks me out just before the game after i see the 4 spaceships

Ps: sorry for the english

becboss

becboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
Sorry finally i change my ping assist set up and now everything seems to work fine

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,362 posts

Sorry finally i change my ping assist set up and now everything seems to work fine

Yeh you'll need to keep strict mode off for Destiny 2; that's great that it's working correctly. If you ever get kicked, please click on any triangles or padlocks you see on the map and let us know their ID's here :) have fun!

Technical support:

Wishdokta

Wishdokta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Here are a couple of servers that kicked me halfway through strikes.

d40d00cbaa73353a

8a0d0dd8aa29363b

both on East coast USA

decimalator

decimalator

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Local time: 02:36 PM

Please can everyone try manual cloud 39, 36, 28 and let me know how that works.

Still need manual, or has this been merged?

becboss

becboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
Yesterday night i have played PvE, after a moment of playing with me team (same guys all night) i was alone on the map (i can t see anyone and they can t see me). After the game kicks me out (you have internet connection problems...)
I quited, came back : same
I did it 4-5 times : same
Finally i have disabled Géo Filter : worked

brian54

brian54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 05:36 PM

Yesterday night i have played PvE, after a moment of playing with me team (same guys all night) i was alone on the map (i can t see anyone and they can t see me). After the game kicks me out (you have internet connection problems...)

how did you disable geo-filter?

AL75

AL75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I have the same problem like you. I didn't know why i'm kicked everytime and i disabled Geo-Filter. 
And i just received my Netduma three day ago. Sorry For my english.
I have a lot of error code : Cabbage, Luttece, centipede.

Centurion 47th

Centurion 47th

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I tried to put geo-filter only Europe and Destiny 2 kicks always me and my brother.

I changed to extend geo-filter to all world except some zones, works better but I don't want play with players with high ping like USA because I am from Italy.

Hope those info helps you to fix that in next update firmware.

[EDIT]

I changed now cloud settings, I will let know you later.

[EDIT2]

If I put ping assist at 50ms or 45ms, Bungie kicks always us both...

Only 100ms or more... is okay... it seems lagged NAH!

TeslaDev

TeslaDev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Local time: 04:36 PM

Booted with padlock at:

ID: f836b17cd397b5ba 

becboss

becboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

how did you disable geo-filter?

Into "Select games service" (icon: world) you have to uncheck "enable" under Xbox One or PS4 service

frustrated

frustrated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Locationuk
About 1 hour of PvP play, and geo I don't use and seems to play fine .
And you seemed to matched in my area, rather than before.

Sheifo

Sheifo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 01:36 AM

Hi,

I am currently in Dubai from my understanding with the Blocked hosts outside the geo-filter (appears with padlock), the following one keeps coming up as blocked and seems to be the reason why i get kicked from all the games before they start.

If this could be resolved that would be great thanks in advance

Host ID, appears to be in Europe

ID: d153d49ff070d6db 

Centurion 47th

Centurion 47th

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

With settings about server cloud.

Playing Trials of the Nine, with geo-filter and ping-assist 50ms, we was always kicked out while in game or other players in same fireteam get kicked in 1 hour, and impossible to play with complete fireteam... 2 vs 4 or 3 vs 4... :(

It is very frustrating... In Destiny was good times... Damn... 

I guess Bungie don't want to see my settings to 50ms... or am I wrong...

gkontos10

gkontos10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Local time: 12:36 AM

i have problem with destiny 2 too

every time i go to farm area server kicks me out and i lost connection with game servers

also i noticed too much lag on crucible games ..

any idea ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users