Hate lag? Introducing the World’s greatest QoS, including unique Anti-jitter & Anti-spike technology

Netduma Iain

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't designed the UI. But I imagine it will be similar to how it is now but you'll have check boxes for anti-jitter, anti-spike, etc. Also you'll be able to run reactive & pre-emptive simultaneously this will become the new pre-emptive. You'll have a lot more flexible, but if you choose all options you will almost guarantee absolute no jitter or spikes in the local loop :)

I'm turning robosexual for my R1 after this update!

I think the best moment to release the new firmware is one or two weeks after Black ops 3 so Iain can have enough time to resolve the anti-spikes/jitter bugs and find the optimum settings for the game.

The netduma can't do nothing more in Destiny because the game is completely broken: some guys use the mtu to cheat and players with bad connections make the game frustruating as possible.

I think the best moment to release the new firmware is one or two weeks after Black ops 3 so Iain can have enough time to resolve the anti-spikes/jitter bugs and find the optimum settings for the game.

The netduma can't do nothing more in Destiny because the game is completely broken: some guys use the mtu to cheat and players with bad connections make the game frustruating as possible.

Well then if thats the case for Destiny then I want my money back ! LOL. That was my only reason to get the R1. Saw a youtube video on it with Destiny and I was sold. MTU cheat gets you banned so thats out of the question for me. I love the R1 and I wouldn't get any other router. Now if only Bungie can just get up off their asses and go dedi than I'll be satisfied.

After the dismal performance that's been documented around the XBLive Seattle dedi's....

Just say no to dedicated servers. P2P hosts are problematic yes, but you can block a bad host.

When the problem is in the dedi, you be effed!

After the dismal performance that's been documented around the XBLive Seattle dedi's....

Just say no to dedicated servers. P2P hosts are problematic yes, but you can block a bad host.

When the problem is in the dedi, you be effed!

I don't think we have a choice here. My solution to XB's Seattle dedi's was PS4. I must say dedi's aren't so bad when they're on top of you.

I don't think we have a choice here. My solution to XB's Seattle dedi's was PS4. 

I went for the same solution, my friend.  I will say the Beta DID play better on the Seattle Dedi by about Saturday, but I don't want to be caught flat footed on release when it plays like hell in Seattle.  Cancelled my XB1 ultra/elite/I-support-you edition of Black Ops 3 and purchased the ultra/elite/I-support-you edition from the Playstation store.

That said, nothing on the Duma was optimized for the Beta, and we have some new features with Anti-Jitter that will be released about the same time, so it may be all gravy.

I just wasn't taking the chance.

Well then if thats the case for Destiny then I want my money back ! LOL. That was my only reason to get the R1. Saw a youtube video on it with Destiny and I was sold. MTU cheat gets you banned so thats out of the question for me. I love the R1 and I wouldn't get any other router. Now if only Bungie can just get up off their asses and go dedi than I'll be satisfied.

There is active dedicated servers on Destiny and that's a problem because they're a bunch of retards with crappy connections who can't get killed in ToO and nobody seems to be angry about it.

I've played a lots of games in the crucible and i can say, with the new weapon patch, that the game is completely broken.

Shotguns everywhere with insane perks and primary weapons are garbage or OP.

The Black ops 3 beta played amazing for me personally on ps4 but that might be because the dedicated servers were closer to me and i was getting 40ms pings with ps4. I was getting 60ms pings with xbox one. Thank god for the netduma as well. Can't wait for this game to come on  Nov 6th .. Might ruin my marriage and career but what the hell lol

Can't wait for this game to come on  Nov 6th .. Might ruin my marriage and career but what the hell lol

I can not wait either, after the beta i am so hyped all other games seem mundane and no fun :)

I do not know where all the hate for the xbox one version of the beta came from, it was smooth as hell after the first 2 days.

Maybe the haters did not have a netduma :)

I live almost in the backyard of the Seattle dedi bank and it was tragic until about Saturday morning. I tried all the tricks with the Duma and the game play between the Seattle bank and the Kansas City bank was a Night and Day difference even though the ping was almost double @ (50-60ms)

It got a little better on Friday, Saturday was good and Sunday was good, but I also had a large area power outage through Friday/Saturday, so I don't know that the improved play wasn't from a lack of players in my area.

I'm really looking for to Nov 6th. Everything I have read and heard said the PS4 ran smoother, better (at a full 1080p) and didn't have to deal with the Seattle bank that I won't be able to avoid.

The decision was pretty easy at that point.

If what i played is supposed to be smooth on the PS4... consoles are in rough shape on next gen. frame rates were way low.

otoh, on the PC the graphics were abysmal... but apparently they havent optimized them yet for PC release.

For me, connection wise PS4 seemed the best overall, but with by far the most framerate drops. Xbone was smoother in framerate, but connection wise not as consistent. I actually had consistently the best ping on PC, but if felt terrible at 30 ping for some reason. They have a lot to optimize there and fix the input lag issue.

Fuzzy want update now... :angry:

This new feature looks like it's gonna be crazy good and useful as hell but...my position hasn't changed...

Fuzzy want update now... ;)

Fuzzy want update now... :angry:

This new feature looks like it's gonna be crazy good and useful as hell but...my position hasn't changed...

Fuzzy want update now... ;)

As much weight as fuzzy can benchpress, I would give fuzzy what fuzzy wants. :)

I do not know where all the hate for the xbox one version of the beta came from, it was smooth as hell after the first 2 days.

Maybe the haters did not have a netduma :)

I can say I definitely had a duma. I had it hooked up to both ps4 and xbox one. This has been my first time on psn and I did hella good. 7 years on xb you would think my experience would be better on LIVE. PS4 put me on a server in Fl. (where i live). Xbox puts me across the country in Seattle. I totally agree with Dillinger though. Netduma's update could change all that.  

Archived