SmartQoS Version 2 is unfair!!!

Video 👉 Double AR meta!!! Dialing in those Netduma R2 Early Access SmartQoS Version 2 settings  Please like subscribe drop a comment and hit that notification button 🙏

Network speed from ISP: 1g download 50mb upload - Donload speed cut by 50% upload speed cut by 10%
image.thumb.png.1990ee3139b9cec62460bc21dc813fb7.png

Congestion contro:l Sliders at 100%
image.thumb.png.39c68187ed78df5029b493d2587dfcf2.png

Smart QOS: Call of Duty
image.thumb.png.46b37ce6b810299af7d4a3494010d98b.png

Device Manager: Xbox set to gaming console
image.thumb.png.3b203e1415a6af7feebc3e071fd023dc.png

Add Blocker: Disabled
image.thumb.png.65cbcd88c915995ce089cf5bab2c9abe.png

Network Settings:
image.thumb.png.366d05d8ad49d2a1de45294af5086eeb.png

What works for me might not work for you. Make sure you test and not copy and past 👍

13 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Please like subscribe drop a comment and hit that notification button 🙏

Network speed from ISP: 1g download 50mb upload - Donload speed cut by 50% upload speed cut by 10%

image.thumb.png.1990ee3139b9cec62460bc21dc813fb7.png

Congestion contro:l Sliders at 100%

image.thumb.png.39c68187ed78df5029b493d2587dfcf2.png

Smart QOS: Call of Duty

image.thumb.png.46b37ce6b810299af7d4a3494010d98b.png

Device Manager: Xbox set to gaming console

image.thumb.png.3b203e1415a6af7feebc3e071fd023dc.png

Add Blocker: Disabled

image.thumb.png.65cbcd88c915995ce089cf5bab2c9abe.png

Network Settings:

image.thumb.png.366d05d8ad49d2a1de45294af5086eeb.png

What works for me might not work for you. Make sure you test and not copy and past 👍

That graph 😆 from TikTok

That long range engagement at 9:00 was too nice. Late game be coming close. Way to close it out.

1 hour ago, Seye said:

@TODDzillaInLA I take it you dont use UPnP ?

Nope, why would you want something to automatically choose the port for you want you can manually pick the correct port your self, i see all the time people like to do 1 - 65535  if your going to open up all those ports then just drop the device into DMZ. The only time i would recommend upnp is if you just want a open nat type and the person has no clue at all about what they are doing and or to lazy to google. i offer consolation at a fee if i have to do a complete setup but if they dont want to pay for that then i tell them to just enable upnp and wish them the best of luck

1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Nope, why would you want something to automatically choose the port for you want you can manually pick the correct port your self, i see all the time people like to do 1 - 65535  if your going to open up all those ports then just drop the device into DMZ. The only time i would recommend upnp is if you just want a open nat type and the person has no clue at all about what they are doing and or to lazy to google. i offer consolation at a fee if i have to do a complete setup but if they dont want to pay for that then i tell them to just enable upnp and wish them the best of luck

It debatable in new modern age anything can be hacked even the pentagon nothing is safe my friend you just have to able to detect whether there's an infiltrator

1 hour ago, DARKNESS said:

It debatable in new modern age anything can be hacked even the pentagon nothing is safe my friend you just have to able to detect whether there's an infiltrator

LOL what does this have to do with quality of online gaming?

1 hour ago, Seye said:

@TODDzillaInLA switching off UPnP actually made the game play much better added cod port for a start.

See 👍

Upnp was to help get the novice to connect multiple devices on the same network but disabling this only benefits if you port forward the correct ports for the device and what your trying to do with the device

Port forward over UPNP and test mtu at max dropping 100 at a time to you find the sweet spot then 50 to dial it in, 700 for me started being weird 750 was the sweet spot. if your on console set mtu on router if your on pc set mtu on pc

5 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Port forward over UPNP and test mtu at max dropping 100 at a time to you find the sweet spot then 50 to dial it in, 700 for me started being weird 750 was the sweet spot. if your on console set mtu on router if your on pc set mtu on pc

i found these ports TCP 3478-3480 3074, 3478-3479 UDP for playstation .  do you know if any more ports need to be added ? your image is blury so cant really make out what u have forwarded

Im amazed one can lower the MTU that low on Xbox.. Specially when Xbox only allows a MTU of 1384 or higher.. Very interesting.. If your gaming is better with it that low that makes me think that PMTUD isnt working correctly for you.. And also makes me think there possible is a bug on the Netduma to allow one to set it that low.. Unless its a form of WAN clamping only on the Netduma.. Last time I tried to set it any lower then 1400 I got a message stating so on Xbox..  Interesting again you can set it that low..

I agree with you on port forwarding.. UPNP is a last resort method.. And last I checked Xbox seemed to be using a very old version of upnp.. Imo I wish we had a port triggering option on the R2.. 

Interesting stuff!

Zippy.

@TODDzillaInLA since we talked last I do more research on portforwarding.

Disconnected R2, used ISP internet finally got PS5 to type 1. Turned off UPnp, disables DMZ, added COD ports it's been a blast

Made opposing team rage quit, I do more testing until next R2 update is out.

3 hours ago, Seye said:

@TODDzillaInLA since we talked last I do more research on portforwarding.

Disconnected R2, used ISP internet finally got PS5 to type 1. Turned off UPnp, disables DMZ, added COD ports it's been a blast

Made opposing team rage quit, I do more testing until next R2 update is out.

SICK video!!! so your lucky you can still alter the isp's router settings in U.S. most internet providers like spectrum and a couple others you can not edit the settings any more through the ip address you have to call them and ask them to port forward or anything like that and they have the option to tell you no lol

Next time do not call in score streaks to your dead you could of dropped a nuke 👍

3 hours ago, Zippy said:

Im amazed one can lower the MTU that low on Xbox.. Specially when Xbox only allows a MTU of 1384 or higher.. Very interesting.. If your gaming is better with it that low that makes me think that PMTUD isnt working correctly for you.. And also makes me think there possible is a bug on the Netduma to allow one to set it that low.. Unless its a form of WAN clamping only on the Netduma.. Last time I tried to set it any lower then 1400 I got a message stating so on Xbox..  Interesting again you can set it that low..

I agree with you on port forwarding.. UPNP is a last resort method.. And last I checked Xbox seemed to be using a very old version of upnp.. Imo I wish we had a port triggering option on the R2.. 

Interesting stuff!

Zippy.

Where are you trying to edit your MTU settings for your Xbox and what version of xbox are you on? and if path mtu was not working then the whole IETF would just turn to shit and not work at all. Also when testing did you try different DNS? If you have correct UDP ports forwarded for the gaming device you are on you can manipulate the MTU on DNS server and a DNS client over UDP, they can exceed the MTU. I currently been using 9.9.9.9 | Secondary DNS: 149.112.112.112 i only game on this network so i dont care what information they snag. I hope one day the DUMA team puts in the option to disabling the r2's provisioning of DNS services

For me 750 is key for COD but makes total internet experience complete trash for anything else

So in ur opinon to get bet experiance on cod would you say ports forwarding over upnp while cod on smart qos and low mtu ? Any more to add to this for best experiance. Im tired of being melted while my bullets are sponge.

I dont think i can make my mtu that low as my internet shared with family. I have tried 1300 but had worse games tbh

3 hours ago, gamerukali said:

So in ur opinon to get bet experiance on cod would you say ports forwarding over upnp while cod on smart qos and low mtu ? Any more to add to this for best experiance. Im tired of being melted while my bullets are sponge.

I dont think i can make my mtu that low as my internet shared with family. I have tried 1300 but had worse games tbh

You have to test for your self, we do not have same environments - what works for me maybe dog $hit for you but with my info you can see the directions i move and you can find what works best for your setup

10 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

SICK video!!! so your lucky you can still alter the isp's router settings in U.S. most internet providers like spectrum and a couple others you can not edit the settings any more through the ip address you have to call them and ask them to port forward or anything like that and they have the option to tell you no lol

Next time do not call in score streaks to your dead you could of dropped a nuke 👍

I get carried away with the kill streaks lol, that's nuts you have to contact ISP for port forwarding.

Warzone seems okay no weird issues either.

I noticed R2 wasn't outing my actual bandwidth, didn't want to go through troubleshooting decided to playing around ISP box until next R2 update is out.

I would try port forwarding on R2 instead of DMZ see if I get same results.

12 minutes ago, Seye said:

I get carried away with the kill streaks lol, that's nuts you have to contact ISP for port forwarding.

Warzone seems okay no weird issues either.

I noticed R2 wasn't outing my actual bandwidth, didn't want to go through troubleshooting decided to playing around ISP box until next R2 update is out.

I would try port forwarding on R2 instead of DMZ see if I get same results.

What do you mean you had to contact your isp for port forwarding ?