Found a grey hair!!!

bagsta69

......mh i recentyl sufferd for masive hair loss.....been every where nothing helped and i am only 29 guess it is what it is.....

Funny im my erlay 20i was always shaved bold living by the Kodex lol....

Never thought will care about hairs

• Administrators

nooooooooooooooooo bagsta! 

I've got at least 4 grays :( My Dad is 60 and only got his first one recently, thanks for the genes mum lol

......mh i recentyl sufferd for masive hair loss.....been every where nothing helped and i am only 29 guess it is what it is.....

Funny im my erlay 20i was always shaved bold living by the Kodex lol....

Never thought will care about hairs

Do you wear hats?

Just found my first grey hair......................on my head you filth mongers.

It had fallen out onto the table top.

Welcome to my world. I got my first grey hair at 17. I now just shave me bonce

I'm 27 with a fringe that looks like Rogue's from X-Men. I had my 1st grey hair by 16 easily.

Both my grandad and dad went completely grey by the the time they were 30.

I'm doing well considering in less than 3 years the silver fox gene will properly kick in.

I'm 27 with a fringe that looks like Rogue's from X-Men. I had my 1st grey hair by 16 easily.

Both my grandad and dad went completely grey by the the time they were 30.

I'm doing well considering in less than 3 years the silver fox gene will properly kick in.

I was the silver fox at 25 now I am 60 but I still have't accepted it

Urgggghhhhhhhh that is bad dude. lol

Thank you for those few kind words, Reverend - lol

You might have a few more by the end of Trent Bridge if they don't sort the wicket out.

Tip of the Day:
When you find em, don't pull em out.  Six will grow back! 

True story dat ;)

Thank you for those few kind words, Reverend - lol

You might have a few more by the end of Trent Bridge if they don't sort the wicket out.

And no Anderson, This series has so far expanded my vocabulary to levels I could only ever had dreamed of before.

Our neighbours are moving out and I spent 8 hours in A&E (the ER if your'e across the pond) with a suspected cardiac arrest last week. I don't know if I can manage Trent Bridge. A very good friend of mine tried very hard to get us in for that test as his dad is a member but even he can't get us in.

Thank heavens for Sky sports.

You or the neighbour admitted?  Either way it sounds like a terrifying way to pass a few hours.  Hope all ended well.

On to more important things... j/k

I wanted a couple for me and the boy at Edgbaston, but Ashes tickets are rarer than rocking horse eggs unless you've got money to burn.

Pity, as it would've been an absolute corker for his first test.

Archived