#DUMA ARMY Hand Drawn LOGO

lukasz

Hm on my phone i have like 12 mb canera how should i take this picture as i dont understand that terminology you just sad

If you lay the picture down flat on a table (or something similar) and take a picture of it so it nearly fills the whole framing of the photograph.

It'll look like a 'poor man's scan'

:)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool man,
I'll see if I can get the ball rolling with the original upload as well.
I'm off this evening so I can make a start on it.

I'll set the design up so it can be used as desktop wallpaper.

That is so cool would be lovely if you could add like red glow around the eyes of middle losider that is sort of expanding on the rest.

That is so cool would be lovely if you could add like red glow around the eyes of middle losider that is sort of expanding on the rest.

I was thinking the very same thing either green or red glow!!

Good job Lukasz :D

So, after a few emails back and forth with the legend known as lukasz, we now have two designs for the Duma Army.

This one is set out for mugs, t-shirts and anything that is potentially a two colour print etc. etc. - http://imgur.com/QsDe4wl

And this one is the balls deep, loud and proud version - http://imgur.com/GNiIVJn

WELCOME TO THE DUMA ARMY!

post-2701-0-25924400-1437871973_thumb.jpg

post-2701-0-87835300-1437871986_thumb.jpg

Seriously awesome design and something I would definitely proudly wear on my shirt indeed.
Kudos to the both of you.  :)

Can't wait to get the uncompressed version. I had to fill up the red background a bit or else the shirt will look like it has picture stamped on it.
So I filled it in based on the low quality image that I have.
Hope it looks great for printing on a shirt. Haha.
Cos I am so doing this at my nearest Custom Shirt printing shop.  :D 

QKJZ2v8.jpg?1

That is so cool.

You dont realize how joyfull is to see you saying i so much doing it. Yebs me too one white one black and a mug.

• Administrators

Sorry I'm late to the party. I took a few days off. OMG these are AMAZING (yes I know I sound like a teenage girl lol). Absolutely love it man, also LOVE the t-shirt. I'm going to speak to Fraser about this for sure.

Luke has a concern that the t-shirt won't be very visible from a distance because its quite dark. What do you guys think? 

If you do end up ever getting these printed, I can create a hybrid version between the two colour version and the full colour version.

That way it can be more visible from a distance. It could probably do with with a slight boost in contrast/colour balance between the red and the black along with reducing the amount of grain filtering so it's easier to screen print.

The design is also currently set up as RGB, so it's be best to create a CMYK version if you ever need it printing :)

Archived